What does it mean when a guy calls you HIS baby?

We've been seeing each other for a couple of weeks now, and he called me HIS baby. Is it any different from the regular 'baby', 'babe', etc? Or does it mean the same thing? Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh.

From experience that sounds like a horny guy, if he buys you flowers, drops by just to say hi, calls you or texts you first thing in the morning, and helps you with moving and carrying stuff and brings you out to dinner (rather than calling you over to his place), then he's into you.

Guys can be very good at getting laid by saying all the right things I mean, guys even discuss how to get girls in bed, it can be pretty heinous but they don't feel any remorse.

Haha.

What Guys Said 2

• Na, you read too much into it.

• Are you the same girl that asked the 'My lana' question?
    (Does evil smile )

• my lana?

• No that wasn't me haha :)

• Okay... Well its just a sweet thing for him to say.. Just saying baby is like you are just some toddler ( thats probably wailing all the time and poops itself,, etc) and tbh its kinda insulting, but to say my baby means he cares for you as much as a person cares about his own child.

What Girls Said 4

• It means literally the same thing as any other pet name :)

• The only difference is the level of possessiveness

• My boyfriend calls me that all the time. It's just a term of endearment.

• It means he likes you. It's nothing to be bothered at though, or even given a second thought to.