If your son's girlfriend cheated on him will you comfort him?

Most parents are not supportivery of their sons but there are grest number of is that are what do you guys think ladies do you love your baby enough to protect him

Big ups to the good parents I feel that mothers are all our boys have so it's about time we act up. Dead beat dad's man up and fight for your son's

Most Helpful Girl

• No cheater, regardless of gender would ever be welcomed in my house again. If my child were to still want to work things out, I'll support their decision at the same time let them know I'll never like the cheater.

• I take you don't have a little boy yet how would treat him if you had one compared to how we treat our daughters

• @SweetHomicidalQueen oh please I've seen mothers putting their ten year old sons in skirts in attempt to kill off this toxic masculinity they lied to others saying their sons lived it lol but the boys hated it they hated so much that they resented their mothers one boy committed suicide small price to pay to kill madculinity

What Guys Said 9

• I think parents are pretty supportive of their kids, regardless of gender.
    But I don't think parents should protect their kids if they are hurt, from a break up or whatever. The kid has to learn about life, the good and the bad. Sure support them, offer advice, take them out for a pizza. But don't coddle or over protect them. How are they going to deal with life when they get older?

• Why wouldn't I?

• I sure would, your sons need just as much comfort and support as your daughter. I wouldn't want him growing up to be a spiteful fuckboy all because I didn't help him through rough times.

• I would say the exact opposite of you.
    Most parents are very supportive and protective of their children. Regardless of if it is a son or daughter.

• I'd help him carry the bricks, that we'd go break the bitches' window with.

• "Most parents are not supportivery of their sons"
    I am not sure I agree with that. What makes you think so?

• People think boys are strong boys are emotionally weak that's why we can crush them easily when a boy cries he told to man up but when he man's up we call it toxic masculinity but we just told him to man up now we changing

• Well, it's true that we have to learn to live with adversity and that we have to develop a thick skin, but our parents can support us without victimizing us. I know my father would support m, bt he would get all emotional about it and it's fine like that. He would probably pat me on the shoulder lovingly while saying there's plenty of fish in the sea. He won't hold me like a baby and cry with me...

• yes i would, what if he becomes a bitter old man?

• Yes, if he'd want me to.

• No...

What Girls Said 10

• Of course I would! Thats my child and someone broke his heart. I'm not gonna let him wallow in self pity. I'm gonna tell him I love him, give him time to grieve and then I'm gonna tell him to stop being a little bitch and to get out there.

• Your teaching him toxic masculinity by telling him to stop acting like a bitch remember we want to end masculinity

• Boys hate it but it is the only way to end madculinity I love seeing the pain on their faces

• I'm only joking i wad only kidding however there are some womenthat do put their sons in dresses because many wanted daughters so they decide to turn of of their sons into a girl instead to get the daughter they didn't have

• Um, yes? The fuck kind of question is this?

I know I'm a girl, but every time a guy did me dirty, my mom and dad were there for me. They also told me they'd always be there for my brother and sister (I'm the youngest of 3). And I believe them. I want to be like my parents and make sure that, should I ever have children, I do right by them and they know that when all else fails, I'll always be there for them.

• I don't plan on having kids, but if I did have kids, I would comfort him yes. But I wouldn't treat him like a baby who needs protection. Coddling your child will only make it weak and naive. I'd comfort him but also teach him the importance of picking yourself up and moving on. I would treat my hypothetical daughter the same way if she got cheated on.

• I would comfort him, he's my son and he's in pain. I would help him any way that I can. Why should he be hurting alone when his mom is around to help him cope. No one ever helped me when I was in pain from a heart break, my mom was in the other room while I was crying my eyes out of heartbreak. I was alone and broken.

So, I think you should comfort him even if he doesn't want it. Let him know you're there.

• I read a thread on how women say how they would sabotage their sons and give his girl an expensive gift if her son cheated on her. I feel that some mothers are very gender bias not all those women literally said they loved their sons girl friends more than what they lovery their sons sad that parents do that why can't we all just drop our gender bias

• Of course. I'll also help him get a date with someone hotter as a fuck you to his ex.

• I don't think I will. It's a men he should be always strong. Not cry over a girl who don't give a shit about him

• But if your son cheated you will hate on him right? why do us women always gotta be so bias I made a decision not to be one them bias girls and to be open minded to both genders you are sexist

• So you don't care about your child is that it let me tell you that there many women on earth that do about theirs you are the first don't care parent I came across

• I care about him but I want him to be able to go around hard things in life without me. I would not be here always for him. I would die before he can't come to me everytime he meet some problem.
      Plus I don't want a pussy like a son.

• Protect him?
    How do you protect one for love or getting hurt? Really, I'd love to know?
    Protecting your child from life and love is not protecting them.

If your talking about being emotional support for him and being there? Of course. Well, I hope to be... we aren't there yet my boys are just 10 and almost 6.

• I read a thread on how women say they'd be at their son up if he cheated so I had to reverse the roles I guess we have to get rid of our gender bias for the sake of our children we've old protect his girlfriend why not protect your own blood too? that the thing with modern women we are too bias well guess what I refuse to be a bias woman

• Your not even making sense! I wouldn't treat a daughter or a son any different. You can't protect either from heart break girl or boy. Really, what are you even talking about?

• How are people not treating their kids equal? You got mad because some woman hit her son for cheating. I think that had far more to do with being upset with her son because she felt she raised him better then that. It really doesn't have much to do with liking the girl more but expecting more from your son. Personally I would never lay a hand on one of my children. We don't do that in my house.

• Where the fuck did you hear most parents aren't supportive of their sons? What rubbish. Parents love their kids and part of that love is supporting them and caring about their lives and their future. Sons or daughters. Every guy I know has supportive parents (apart from the ones with absent Fathers) and every single parent I know loves their sons AND daughters.

• You can't protect your children from life. The positives or the negatives. And you absolutely should not coddle them. They need to deal with these things so they know how to cope.

• But you can show your child you love him

• Of course. Cheating is something I do not tolerate at all, and to do that to my son? She would never be allowed in my house again.

• Does your statement still stand lol we change our minds very wuick

• Definitely. Once I have made my decision, it's final. Been cheated on and it's such a horrible feeling. I would never cheat, and don't want someone to feel that. Especially my own flesh and blood.