Would you date Laurel Stucky?

1. She is American girl

2. has a strong dislike for fat people
Laurel destroys Big East
Would you date Laurel Stucky?
(Link to her literally destroying Big Easy while in a hot tub and humiliating him for being fat and ugly)

3. If she likes you she will have your back if people are picking on you or get into a fight with you.

3. likes to party, and her ex-bf is jordan.
4. Is 6'2 and one of the most physically dominant and powerful women on the show. One if not the best female athlete on Mtv's the challenge.

5. Has won over 200k on the challenge and became champion.
6. Wants someone she does not have to baby sit and coach and carry for the whole relationship. You need to have your shit together and no what your about.
7. Likes to watch the Bachelorette and a lot of HGTV shows like Property Brothers, House Hunters, Fixer Upper… she love home designing and can watch for hours.

8. She didn't have sex until she was 22 (born 1985). She was a National Collegiate Scholar and had her tongue pierced twice in college.

9. She has a low threshold for bullshit.

10. She never forgets people who do her wrong and will hold a grudge.
11. Hates going to the gym because she finds it boring and the machine makes her want to run the other way. Prefers to do beach volleyball, running and yoga. She also has a dog.

12. Favorite song (2pac-changes)

13. Is a singer and actress. Currently living in Montana in mountains working with horses and relaxing.

14. You really don't want to piss her off.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I know one thing - YOU would...

• Not only is she unnattractive she seems like a major twat to me

• Why the fuck do you know so much about this random chick? Creepy as shit

• ... no, she is cute but waaaay too combative = we would only fight.

• She kind of looks like a potato with hair.

What Guys Said 8

• Too tall, but the fact that she's gorgeous and likes 2Pac, makes rejecting her a tough decision.

• Based on appearance alone, no, your facts have no bearing on this decision, and I hate the fact that you bothered to give facts since no one gives a fuck about her as a person.

• hahahaha no she's a giant.

• Hell nah

• "Has a strong dislike for fat people"
    Well guess that's a No for me.

• going to the gym to do machines, would not date.

• yes, but the real question here is, will she date me?

• "She didn't have sex until she was 22"

Hahahahahahahaha. Bullshit. She probably hit triple digits by that age. She also most likely has herpes. She has a nasty attitude.

What guy who has any sense of self worth would date such a harpy?

• My god, I hate internet celebrities like her. Piece of shit wastes of oxygen on this planet.