Would you date a guy/girl with a nose ring?

Not a septum just a hoop or stud nose ring

• Yes
    69% (20)40% (17)51% (37)Vote
  • No
    31% (9)60% (26)49% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have. And also dated one with a belly button and tongue piercing. The nose ring did not bother because her face and hair were beautiful. I love face and hair first and always have.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO! I think guys should at least talk to a girl with a piercing or a tat. They may actually like her if they tried communicating and stop pre judging.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Date, yes. But I doubt I would go beyond that.

1|1
    0|0
  • Never had any problem with nose rings/hoops/studs/septum piercings in fact I often have a second look because often it is part of an overall image I find very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll pass on that. It's just not something I'm into.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those things remind me of farm animals.
    Not into doing the barnyard thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not something that I would look for in a girl, but not something that would deter me, if she was awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend has septum and is thinking of a stud/ring. So yeah, I would.

1|0
    0|0
  • No it's just too unappealing

0|0
    0|0
  • I think piercings anywhere aside from the ears look gross...
    Earrings are gorgeous, but never rings on noses or... elsewhere. *blush*

0|0
    1|0
  • Sorry to offend anyone here but my thoughts on this are its plain gross. Sometimes those things disturb me so much its like I want to find the nearest trash can and hurl. There have been times when a waitrees/ waiter has a nasty tattoo/body peircings and they deliver my food and there is just a sudden loss of appetite. So yeah not good.

0|0
    1|0
  • No. Facial piercings and, in particular, nose piercings are hideous and scream skank.

0|1
    3|0
  • Nah that's not what I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't find it attractive, but it's not that big a deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure would

0|0
    0|0
  • prolly not

0|0
    0|0
  • yes of course.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Personally i hate piercings in generally ESPECIALLY on guys i would NEVER datea guy with any for of piercing hell i don't even have one myself and yes my ears aren't pierced and never will (at least not with my permission). If i had to and i mean absolutely HAD to the only piercing on a guy that i might (and that's big MIGHT) tolerate is an eyebrow piercing and only one... but that's just me so.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't like seeing someone who looks "of the world" which means every trend that comes up it's being followed. I want to make sure my significant lover is living the life of his own and not the life of the society because it will definitely reflect on the relationship. If a guy has his ears pierced i don't approve but i can say that is the only thing ill allow to slide for now. But if it's the septum, hoop, or stud nose ring that is a definite "no no". I don't judge nor am i picky but it's just a certain way i believe "human beings" should represent. We're not bulls nor plush toys with a tag coming through it's nose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely! It's like the most ridiculous thing to reject someone who's perfect in any other aspect bc of a tiny piece of metal in their face

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a nose stud and it hasn't stopped men from dogging after me and wanting to commit as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope to a nose ring.

I just don't find it attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people who said "no" would not turn their dream partner down because of a piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks good on girls but I don't find guys with nose rings attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not that bad.
    But I don't know why, I just find guys with a stud in the left ear is so hot! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I don't like it

0|0
    0|0