Have you ever dated a guy whose friends are cuter than him?

Like the guy you're dating really isn't cute but his personality is? Then you see his friends and they're VERY cute physically? Lol

• I have and it sucks
  • I have and I flirted with the friends

Most Helpful Guy

• Dated a girl once who was attractive but her friends were gorgeous.

She also wanted me to hang out with her and her girlfriends all the time while kind of selfishly getting jealous if I hung out with my guy friends.

I ended up becoming too physically attracted to her friends. I didn't cheat on her or anything like that, but I broke up with her when I realized I wanted someone I was more attracted towards.

It wasn't as superficial as it sounded since her personality also wasn't so charming. She gave me ultimatums between choosing to spend a weekend with my buddies or her leaving me. After several times of doing that, I just broke up with her.

• Generally if you're really attracted to a person, you don't compare his/her looks to other people in this way. Doing so with that girl's friends was probably the first sign to me that I wasn't so interested in her in the first place.

Most Helpful Girl

• The likelihood there is always someone on the same level or hotter than your other half. But, hopefully, you are dating him/her for reasons more than just appearance.

Myself and my boyfriend both have friends hotter than us. We joke about it, but nothing more. It doesn't suck, we don't flirt with them, because the end of the day we love each other. We chose each other for a reason.

What Guys Said 2

• I have and it sucks

• I have and I flirted with the friends

What Girls Said 4

• I never noticed. I only have eyes for my boyfriend. His friends could be models and I wouldn't pay any attention to them.

• no. when i like a guy he's the cutest thing in the world. i can register other people are attractive but it has bo impact on me and they never look as good or better than him. thats how i know i really am into him. when everyones like loo how hot his fiend is and im like 'meh'

• if you date someone and you find there friends hotter/better looking appearance wise, just got for the personality wise one. because looks fade, at least when your S. O has personality you guys can talk about stuff, and know they won't cheat on you /cheating is bad yo!/

• Maybe... But why would I care?

• Just read the description.

I dont date guys I don't find attractive.

• Even if you find something about his personality charming? He's not your ideal but he's sweet?

• Well in that case I wouldn't feel desperate because his friends are hotter lol.