Do you think blondes are less loyal too?

I meant less loyal as less likely to have long term relationships.
I'm living in a blonde country, Sweden. But, I can't trust blonde women. I see them as short term partners instinctively. I also think that they are more likely to infidelity.

Brown or dark haired women look more ladylike and gf/wife material. Do you think the same?

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't think so... Why would they be?

I'm in Sweden too, I'm blonde and the most loyal person I've ever met. Just the thought of cheating makes me angry and I have never done it and would never do it either.

• I don't know the reason. My mother has brown hair. I was blond too when I'm child. But, I got darker by the time. Perhaps, I linked feminity and loyalty with her subconsciously.
      Also, you know, most of the victims of immigrant rapes in here are blonde. Perhaps they look weaker.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most girls are sloots but blondes might just be the slootiest of all the sloots.

What Girls Said 4

• This is one of the most stupidest things I have read so far...

• Hair color literally means nothing.

• I meant natural hair color. Actually blondes have more estrogen. It is proved. So, more estrogen more emotional and more physically weak person.

• All blonde hair is is the presence of less eumelanin in the follicles. I'm not sure how that affects estrogen

• I can't even...
    nevermind

• You just offended a lot of girls out there
    That means NOTHING

• But, it is proved. I read a study about this. Males prefer blondes for short, brunettes for long term relationships.

What Guys Said 7

• I think it is a gross oversimplification to think that blondes are less loyal.

• They're the same

• I have never heard of hair colour being a significant indicator of personality before

• No you beef. Blondes and redheads are the best!!

• Wtf you fuck head. I think in the future blondes and redheads will be eliminated by the genetic. Both are recessive.

• Hair colour is hardly conclusive.

• I know plenty of brunette sloots, hair color isn't a good yardstick.

• Maybe go back to your own country if you find Blonde women so bad. Lmao fcking moron.