My boyfriend doesn't want me to tag him in stuff on Facebook and he says he doesn't want everyone in his business. I don't know if that's tru?

I would love to have some help

3mo Why do men get mad when girls tell them that their not pretty

Most Helpful Guy

• Your boyfriend said something, but you're not sure it's true. Well, I have no reason to doubt your boyfriend, and even if I did I couldn't possibly know what your boyfriend was thinking when he said that. Unless he lies for the heck of it, I would assume that's true.

Most Helpful Girl

• my boyfriend and I are friends on fb but neither of us have said we are in a relationship on there with each other. We know where we're at and it's nobody else's business. We are both in the process of divorce proceedings and rubbing our exes up the wrong way would be a very idea right now. There are too many people out there who like to try and ruin things for people and besides I just don't need everyone asking us questions and knowing our business to be honest, so I'm with your boyfriend on this one. I'm 41 and remember the days before I pads, wifi, mobiles and Facebook and it was soooo much easier! lol x

What Guys Said 4

• yep, it's annoying after a while. Look, some people are weird about social media and how much they share. I know alot' of people that won't post pictures of their kids online. They don't feel comfortable sharing that part of their life with everyone.

• I don't blame him; I hate FB. No need to publicize every little thing you do.

• Why do people have to document and tag everything? People need to mind their own beeswax. Annoying af tbh

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Some people are fairly private and don't like people to know everything about their life, even if it's something simple like what they had for lunch. I recommend that you respect his request to prevent future arguments or a break up over it.

• Some men actually like not having the whole relationship public for the whole world to see, because gossip can occur (guys hate that). It can be true. I would ask him to clarify and elaborate on it more so you could understand better.

Thanks

Don't place this guy in the "all guys are the same." If he's treating you right, don't question it lovely.

Thanks again

• If I am in your shoes I would be hurt but if that is what he wants then I would respect it. Though I would also have the some doubts about it but it is better that you talk to him about what you have in mind and ask him. And whatever his answer is then accept it and respect it.

• Break up