Do you prefer girls around your height or a lot shorter?

If you are a girl, choose the one you think guys like. I saw one research it says guys like girls the same height as them or slightly shorter but mostly date shorter girls cause shorter girls like them? I'm relatively tall, I'm 5 foot 8.5 and 14 years old and I sort of feel like a giant. Most guys are around my height so I was wondering. My brother told me it doesn't matter as long as they are shorter. My other guy friend said they prefer around the same height. This research said around the same height but my girl (friendzone area) friends said that that guys prefer a lot shorter and short in general which I don't have. Anyway, if it turns out they like around the same height, then I guess I will find a guy around the same height so that way he would like me for who I am. And if it's a lot shorter well, I'm screwed. Unless I can find a guy who is like 6 foot 2 or 3 lol. But if I can't then, i guess i will be the next cat women! :3 Anyway please state! :) oh and I don't really have any preference in my opinion. I mean I did have a crush on a shorter guy lol.

• slightly shorter
  • a lot shorter (around a foot)
  • Same height as me
  • taller than me
  • whichever one likes me (idc)

Most Helpful Guy

• Tall girls are hot. I want one who is around my height

What Guys Said 28

• the study sounds right, I like girls any height up to a few inches shorter than me and a few over, but in general they are usually shorter than me.

5 8 isn't a problem, lot of guys will like that height.

• I want the spark!.. Short has its own perk perk I can carry her around little girl!.. If she is tall she will have sexy legs and I am a leg guy!.. It's like I will learn to cherish the perks I get and look on the bright side!.. Instead of what I ain't getting

• I don't care. Most girls do. Im 6'1. Dated a girl who was 5'10. She was happy even she could wear heels and be shorter. But one time she had heels that made her about an inch taller than me. She cared so much that she lied to herself and said she's so glad that she's shorter than me in heels. There was a mirror right by us and I could clearly see she was taller lol. I don't know. It's funny.

If a girl is cool with it, I am too. She can be 6'5 and I wouldn't care. If she's hot, she's hot.

Oh lol! I'm so glad guys are not too picky about this lol! XD I noticed most girls think guys prefer girls a lot shorter, my girl (friendzone area) friends say and even the answers say. But my guy friends say that most guys prefer around the same height.

I think guys that aren't insecure about their height don't care really. But guys that are 5'7-5'10" probably prefer their height or shorter, because they used to feel insecure about their height if they don't already

I guess you might be right! :)

• Slightly shorter or same height as me, or even taller :D... Yesterday I went on a date with a girl who turned out to be 5'1 and it was awkward for me... I mean she could pass off as my daughter if someone saw is from behind lol.. I am 6'2 by the way just so you know

Aw! Thank you! :)

No worries, your height is just perfect for tall guys like me!

• Actually, I've dated women in all three height ranges, shorter, same, taller.
    To be absolutely honest, I never really thought about it except one time.
    I once dated a gal that was substantially taller, bigger, and heavier than me, she was an amazon. She was and still is a beautiful person inside. We only dated for a short time but have always kept in touch. I was invited to her wedding and enjoyed meeting her new hubby.

Just my opinion

• I prefer tall girls, it doesn't bother me if she is a bit taller than me.

• Shorter than me. I'm 6ft and I prefer between 5'5-5'7.

Aw I'm out of the range! :, D oh well!

That's my preference, but smaller or taller than that is ok too, just not above 5'10. The girl I'm talking to is 5'2, and the one I dated before was 5'1, so I'm open to date other heights too.

Okay nice! :)

• I like girls of all heights, just not taller than me. I'm 6'5" / 1m95, so that's not really a problem :p

• Honestly it doesn't matter to me I have liked woman who was even taller than me before so it just isn't something I look for in a girl.

Oh lol! XD That's so cool! :)

• Ideally, I'd like around the same height as me, or a bit shorter :)

Nice!!! XD I guess the research was right! :)

Well obviously, I can't speak for every guy on the planet, but yeah :)

• I'm kn between A and B lol. I'm 6'5 so slightly shorter doesn't cut it but I would prefer a girl taller than 5'5. Your height is perfect for me.

Aw thanks! XD I like tall guys too! But 6 foot 6 is tallest I would go lol! XD thank you so much! :)

• I'm 6'3... She's not gonna be taller than me

• Same height or slightly shorter (at 5'7")

• I love short girls!

• I am 6'2" and a foot differential is awesome!

• the girl's height ≤ my height

• I agree with your brother: "it doesn't matter as long as she is shorter".

• 4'11" to 5'7" as to kiss her with out asking her to bend down when the moment strikes. I'm 5'4"

Oh nice! XD I'm glad you are okay with taller girls! :)

Mm mm... Legs... The longer the better, but as I said, I'd want to be able to kiss her when the mood strikes. Me having to ask her to bend down or me trying to find something to stand on kinda kiss the mood in my opinion. See what I mean?

Nice! :)

• Preferably taller. But being 6'1 myself, I think that is really unlikely for me to find. Height isn't a serious issue for me, but I guess I am allowed to have a preference.

Oh yeah lol! XD Well I know a lot of tall girls (such as me) they really like it when guys go like "too bad you are not taller".

• i prefer talller girls cuz im tall myself 6'6, around 5'10 is what i like

• I like a girls height whatever she is it can be Taller than me, Shorter than me makes no difference.

• I prefer shorter but it's not important at all.

• i like my women short

• I prefer girls who are 6'2 MASTER RACE. Anyone who picks under this is setting themselves up for inferior children.

http://i.imgur.com/0RqEgul.jpg

Wow! They are hot!

That's some bullshit, those girls are a lot more than 3 inches taller than him.

If they're 6'2" he's more like 5'7". If he's 5'11" they're more like 6'6".

• I have a mild preference for a lot shorter... But I've mainly dated girls your Height.

My daughter is your age and a good inch taller than you.

The reason you feel like a giant is your age. The guys who will be tall haven't grown yet while you have. You're probably about done growing while they're just getting started.

At 14 you would have been a couple inches taller than me in fact. By 17 I'd be more than 6" taller than you.

This is temporary.

Thank you for making me feel better! XD

@Sara413 oh my god! XD Sounds awesome! :)

@Asker yeah! It's all good!

• Short

Nice! :)

Im 5/10 and i dated a girl 5/3 and it was great.. It happened in high school but i was about 5/7 at that time :')

• I like girls at any height honestly, as long as they're not extraordinarily short or tall, like to the point where it's not normal.

Yeah same. I do like tall guys, but 6 foot 6 would be the tallest I would go. Lol. I'm okay with shorter guys though, mostly cause my dating pool is smaller than other girls lol.

• Anything taller is sooo attractive.

Aww! Thanks! :3 I think some short guys (not more than 3 inches shorter) can be cute too! XD

What Girls Said 5

• Guys aren't usually picky about height. The only prerequisite for most seems to be that she's shorter than him. Even if they have a preference, it probably doesn't usually mean they'd only date girls that height.

• Guys generally prefer shorter women. Not all, but most. Trust me on that.

• Most guys prefer shorter women.

i dont prefer women. taller or shorter

@vhbjn true

thank you for the honesty @asker

i dont get why women can't just say it and give bluepilled BS at all. If a guy is under 6/10 ie doesn't look better than 90% of the population, he is supposed to either lay down and rot or looksmax to fool people into thinking he is a 6 and thats the truth. I am taking the second choice till i turn 25 but if i am not 6/10 by my 25th b'day, its choice 1

• Shorter but not too much, I think. I'm 5'0 and while nobody seems to particularly have a problem with it, I'm sure they'd go for a slightly taller height first.

Maybe :o but again height doesn't matter too much in a girl xD

• Same height as them. Generally they don't like a lot shorter except they have a fetish