Is 167cm very bad height for a guy?

To be honest I am 166.5 cm. I can't see my self or know how other people see me. Sometimes I am ok with it, sometimes not! and would go out with guys with that height ! Be Honest !

Most Helpful Girl

• it's a medium height, most women prefer a man her height or taller and most women are your height or shorter so the issue here would just be confidence
    I don't think I would, I'm 1,68 and I feel masculine next to guys my size because I don't have a small frame and I find big men more attractive and well manly
    but like I said it's a medium height, just get over it and go after less shallow women than me 😋

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 166cm... so for me personally, you'd just about pass :)
    But most girls I know are shorter than me, and some don't even care about their guys' height. If your height's an issue for her, she's not worth your time.

"for me personally, you'd just about pass" "If your height's an issue for her, she's not worth your time." hmm k

I never said it was wrong in fact you did. I'm just wondering if you are a self-admitted waste of time or a hypocrite.

@Josht13 self admitting waste of time :)

What Guys Said 5

• So you're 5'5. That's not that short. I wish I was 5'5, then I'd be a normal weight. Instead I'm 5'10 and skinny as a rail.

No, that's not very bad. Most women are probably 5'1 to 5'4 (most women that I've met anyways.) Women do like a guy who is taller then them, but you shouldn't have any problem in this case because you probably are.

You are 21 years old so your body shape will change through the years and you can solve this if you choose your dresa well !
      My friend the same thing tall and skiny , he dress well and he fucked the most beautiful girl in our high school 😉

but I am Not , I am short.. if I were skinny I will look tiny and if I get fat I will look like a dwarf.. my stature is difficult 🙁

@JADOR actually, I'm 19. I always lie about how old I am when signing up for accounts.

That's true, still lots of time to grow. But from a medical perspective I'm too thin. I'm in a hospital to gain weight actually.

Work out a lot and get buff. That will make up for the height. Women want to feel protected. And hey, maybe it would improve your self confidence. You never know, worth a shot.

• It depends on your race and culture. Among American Caucasians, you would be a little bit below the norm for an adult male.

• Probably not since it would limit the size of your dating pool.

• Its not bad

• unfortunately girls don't like short guys, i know after years of trying. I'm honest. :'(
    i just wish a girl would see my personality rather than my height

Me too 😔
      how tall are you?

170cm 74kg

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

you are not that short !!!
      and I wish if I was 1.5 cm taller (168) because my father is 168 cm and mascular and I find him super attractive.
      you are 2 cm taller than him !
      I think the problem is in your weight or your mind !

I wish if you can share me your picture !