Do girls prefer douchebags over nice guys?

I have seen many questions related to this which I came to the conclusion that women prefers douchebags over nice guys. What do you think?

• Yes, it's true / I'm dating a guy wich is a douchebagDo girls prefer douchebags over nice guys?
  • No, that's not right / Fuck douchebagsDo girls prefer douchebags over nice guys?
1mo Thanks guys
1mo thanks everyone for posting on thirs thread , I'm closing this question now.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only "nice guys" who think girls prefer douchebags over them are either too inexperienced to understand women OR are douchebags that'll hold a door open for you if it'll get them somewhere.

Big shocker: women don't like men who treat them like shit, but they don't like wimpy little butt kissers who don't have a spine either, AKA a lot of self proclaimed nice guys. Most of us want the nice, genuine guy that can hold his own in an argument and who won't try to butt-kiss his way into our hearts.

Most Helpful Guy

• @LEIGHX
    Turn off the tv homie everything that you see in the movies about the nice guy getting the girl is bs it doesn't happen in real life...
    Women want a BALANCED man, not too nice not too mean.
    They want the guy who can take charge, stand up for himself, and who is confident. He must also know when he's going overboard with the cocky/confident attitude...
    The only problem is when SOME guys figure out how to get 1 girl we go fuck it lets get more... thus turning into a douche/player.

What Girls Said 17

• Do girls prefer douchebags over nice guys?
    Neither option. In my experience/observations gals don't actively prefer douchebags over nice guys but attractive and appealing guys tend to be douchebags.

I find gals prefer attractive, appealing, interesting, and fun to be around guys. Those guys in my opinion also happen to be jerky, a-holish, or douchebaggy because they can get away with it. They know that their attractiveness and appealing traits can compensate for their behavior (especially as many gals think the power of her 'love' can make him be nice). I find guys who are nice guys rarely are attractive or appealing because they have nothing to little to offer besides being nice (a default expectation). In short to me if a guy can get away with being a douchebag he will and usually the attractive and appealing guys can do this.

• B! definitely

• I like hot, confident nice guys the most😛

• I wouldn't continue seeing a guy if I discovered he was an asshole.

You say that now because there is no investment and you can speak from a position of logic. However, if you were involved with that guy, you would be speaking from a place of emotion and investment.

Therefore, your words do not represent what you would actually do.

@Truthatanycost

I'm speaking from experience , so my words do represent what I'd do, because it's what I've already done. So you've made an assumption which is totally unfounded

• I prefer a happy medium. Also, most guys that claim "I'm a nice guy" really aren't always that nice. But then again, who is nice 24/7?

Hey, I'm a nice guy.

nice , ill shower you will love and attention but if you lie or cheat yoee the asshole withinasshole lol, extremely straightforward I say whats on my mind whixh in turn makes me a bad person in some situation so I guess your right. Nice guys have a dark side, you just have to dig deep enough

@Lonerguy1234 yeah, my point exactly. Who doesn't have a dark side?
      I treat people exactly how they treat me, what's good enough for the goose is good enough for the gander. . . and yes I tell it like it is. ;)

• B all the way💁

• Nice girls like nice guys and douche-bag girls like douche-bag guys.

Women can't differ between what a nice guy is and what's an asshole since women are wired to be mentally backward. Reasons why they date the wrong guy

@Mrwoo99 Maybe stupid women but not girls with sense in their heads because their fathers taught them right. My boyfriend is the sweetest man on the earth and I love him dearly. The only girls who like jerks are the ones with poor self esteem, or those that are delusional enough to think they'll be so special he'll change. In both instances they're attracted to the emotional torment and drama that being his girlfriend brings. Those kinds if girls are the ones to avoid, not use them as a paint brush for all women.

• i think it's about appearance

• hm, i think 11 dudes are 'Guy-ing' wrong (¬‿¬)

• I prefer nice guys that are a bit of an asshole

• I'm dating a nice guy and I love him, he is my dream guy.
    I don't like idiots.
    I should wear a shirt saying "No Idiots Zone".

• Douchebags? No thanks !

• I think this question has gotten annoying.

• i like bad boys unfortunatley

• nope, I always like honest guys
    but I don't like boring and ones that are not capable

• There's a level of nice which turns me off and a level if douchebag which scares me in a bad way. What I like is guys who treat me well but are not afraid to tell me off if I fuck up something.

• If you mean guys who aren't pushovers and can be mean if they need to, then yes.

What Guys Said 15

• Women go for the tall jacked douchbags and pyscopathic bad boys in their prime youth. Then when they hit 30 or age like milk when these men are done fucking them and don't want them anymore they chase good caring nice guys for relationships. By then nice guys are waking up to women's BS so women best get invested in a shit load of cats if she wants to chase tall jacked assholes.

• Girls? Yes. Women? No.

• Yes they do. This changes though with age. But by that time they have had their fun and experience while the nice guy is only starting out. No nice guy should settle.

• Non doormat > douchebag > "nice guy" supplicant

• stream1.gifsoup.com/.../pikachu-is-angry-o.gif

When guys think being a douche bag is the right way to get women.

• Is water wet?

• No but I think they often end up with douchebags because it takes a while to know who is and who isn't , you can't tell until you get to know someone.

• Girls like tall, muscular, guys who are confident and exciting. Its just that guys who pocess those traits are more likely to be douchbags.

• What sane woman would want a douchebag over a genuinely good and nice person?

• Most women are douchebags, themselves. Nobody ever takes that into account.

• They like attractive guys, douchebag or nice doesn't really matter at the start.

• most girls are attracted to a guy that is confidence and will take charge

• No they prefer big dicked guys

• If a girl wants only sex, she'll take the D-bag and throw him away after use.

• When women are in their teenage years and 20s they'll fuck the tall jacked athletic studs (Chad Thundercock ) and the assholes because their brains can't help but be attracted to these guys but then once they're in their 30s and their looks fade they realize that Chad doesn't want them anymore because they're not good looking enough so they'll settle for a nice caring sweet guy but still proactively look for a stud to cheat on the nice guy with. Only thing the nice guy typically has is money.