Are women over 40 un-dateable?

• Yes, completely un-dateable
  • Yes, they are un-dateable for the most part
  • Yes, they are way less attractive but still dateable
  • Yes, they are somewhat less attractive but still dateable
  • Yes, they are not less attractive and are still dateable
  • Yes, they are more attractive and are still dateable
  • Not sure

Most Helpful Guy

• There are always "exceptions" to the "general rule."

Generally, however, COMPARE 18-24 year old women WITH 25-30 year old women.

I have guy friends who basically do nothing but playfully make a joke out of their miserable sex life. They straight up tell you, "What would I rather do? Cry about it? Kill myself? Divorce? Fuck it. Just go with it, but make a joke about it. At least have fun. That's the only way to get by."

They have no sex, or maybe have sex once a month (and it's not even sex, it's like an Iran nuclear deal settlement.. "OKAY, here is a hand job... can you stop being so upset now?"). Their wife doesn't give a shit about her personal appearance anymore. They go shopping and the dresses and shoes she picks out and asks his opinion on make him feel like his balls are falling off, his testosterone is being converted into estrogen, and he's about to start lactating as he feeds a lesbian baby. Zero sexuality or interest in being a sexual person or giving a shit about her personal appearance anymore.

As far as sex, they "say" they love sex and are super interested in sex, blah blah blah.. blah blah... but her husband has a different story to tell (that's all I'm saying). Here is the one man that's next to you in private, and he ain't sexually happy or satisfied. So...

This isn't one of those things that gets "better" with time. The older a woman gets, the less attractive she gets. An a woman's looks are like the New York State death tax cliff. After you hit a certain number, there's a precipitous decline. It starts after 24. By 30 (again, general rule), you're in your maternity leftover clothes at Stop and Shop before you run off to your book club or for pilates (and that's IF you're active). If you're not active, then you're basically home watching TV.

Mmm.. how fucking sexy (sarcasm emphasized).

So, the reward/benefit of an amazing sexual experience is out the window. At least tell me older women have some kind of SELL compared to younger women. What about the lack of a stick? You mean like less baggage? No. More years on this earth, more likely to harbor resentment and anger towards men. And if she's still single, then that tells you everything you need to know.

I agree with a lot of this but god that's f**king depressing to read as a female

Most Helpful Girl

• As much as the fantasy prevails, most 40 & 50 something men can't pull young sex kittens. So they're dateable in that range.

What Guys Said 22

• i feel an option should be. they are still dateable without any mention of being more or less attactive.

a woman over 40 is definitely still date-able

• Lots of very hot and sexy women over 40 who are single and totally dateable!!!

• I'm 25, so a woman over 40 is not "un-dateable" but I don't see myself having a serious relationship with them. She could be 47 and by the time I'm 47 she would be 69. If I like her, if I have feelings for her, if we are attracted to one another, I'd date her. Despite our feelings, it would all be for fun and to enjoy being with each other, not because we're going to get married and have kids. Her kids could be older than me.

• I prefer them

• Not to me at this stage in my life.

• They are the most attractive age range to me at the moment

• For guys way younger than her, probably yes.

• if im close to their age and im single, which i hope never happens. but if that happens then no they are not un dateable

• I'll admit I have a thing for older women. So yes over 40 is fine and still very dateable!

• Women are timeless

• only if you are <18

• nope i dated a 38 year old when i was 18 and she's still hot to this day lol

• Not in undateable... but not typically preferred either

• I've never really gotten the whole MILF thing personally.

• No way i like forties women best

• totally dateable hun ;) i love cougars ;)

• Sure they are dateable.

• no but at that point find someone
    around her age makes it easier

• Totally dateable

• They're dateable, but the older you get, the more the average age gap in relationships increases, and demographic factors are now playing against women.

An average 40 year old woman is pretty dateable to late 40's men, and a young sex kitten to guys in their early 50s. The issues are that she may not be interested in those guys, and there are simply less of them.

Sure, 'most' 30-35 year old guys can't date 20-25 year olds, most 40 year old guys aren't dating 25-30 year olds, but some are, and it tips the balance among the remaining single groups. Men aged 16-25 are at a BIG disadvantage because some of the women in their age range are dating up, leaving surplus guys scrambling over the remaining women. And for women above 28 or so, it works more mildly, but in the opposite direction.

So sure, women are less in demand at that age, but I think women notice it a lot because of the drop off in the attention they got -compared- to when they were younger.

40 year old women are still getting hit on more than 40 year old men. 40 year old women are still getting a higher response rate to first messages than 40 year old men. 40 year old women -may- find it slightly harder to actually get dates than 40 year old men. But that's a huge shock for women who for their first 10 years of being in the dating world, were being flooded with interest.

• They are still dateable, but women over 40 typically cannot have a child at that age. But if the guy isn't interested in children, then I guess it all comes down to beauty being in the eyes of the beholder.

• Women over thirty are undatable and have to settle for what they can get. Men aged fifty and sixty may be interested but nothing serious if they are long term

A woman is at her most datable aged 15-30 in which she will have no trouble finding a high quality guy she wants. For mrn its 28-45.

What Girls Said 0