Why won't my fuck buddy leave me alone?

So, I've been fuck buddies with this guy for over a year now. It turned into me having feelings for him so I told him that I needed to back off. We both agreed we're on two different pages. Bc of this we should stop our arrangement. He won't leave me alone. He says in the future when he's ready for a relationship that i would be the girl he wants in his life. I call that bull crap. He's an attractive, successful guy... with a big "one" and he knows how to use it. I don't understand why he won't just find another fbuddy. He tells me he feels we have a greater connection n i somewhat agree but if a man wants you he tries to spend time with you away from the bedroom n the only time he has tried to do so is when I've mentioned it. Again, bull crap. I just don't understand why he won't stop reaching out to me. I've been bitchy, mean, and honest about the fact that I don't want him bc he can't n doesn't want to give me what I want. He constantly sends the Good morning text, and tries to get together. It leaves me feeling confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• yaaaa, i am sorry. guys like this cause problems for other guys :( . its very clear he won't move on to the next page with u. i would tell him he has a final chance to do some things with u outside the bedroom. he pulls some shit, dont even tell him u are blocking him. just do it.

What Guys Said 7

• because he likes you and doesn't want to give up the sex or the potential relationship down the line

• go with your gut feeling.

• Tell him to piss off, and that he can't have his cake and eat it. He's playing with your feelings, something he might not have imagined...

• You're right. I don't feel like his words are genuine :( I'm gonna just tell him to leave me alone.

• Have you tried being more direct as I suggest? You're probably fucking with his ego (ie he thinks he can have whatever he wants) and it's messing with him. Tell him you're serious and to cut it out. And also, as I say, emphasise the impact of his behaviour.

• Just block him and move on. I don't get what the problem is.

• I have then he calls from different numbers. It's hard bc i care for someone who doesn't care for me the same way. He confuses me bc he puts in effort to see me n communicates often, but he doesn't want a title. But, you're right, I need to stop being dumb n ignore him.

• Bring out the bitch in you and tell him in no uncertain terms how fed up you are with his shit. You might be trying to spare his feelings, but that only makes him believe that he can still bring you back.

• If you've been clear, upfront and honest then block his ass. Cut off all communication. This is EXHIBIT A on why having fuck-buddies is bad idea.

• I've learned from this experiment that having a fuck buddy is the absolute worst idea ever. I have blocked him then he calls from a different number.. or shows up at my home unannounced I just need to stop allowing my feelings to dictate my actions n say screw him, bc he's mind fucking

• It's called pair-bonding; it happens with many mammals to ensure that they procreate and raise successful offspring. Just because we dominate the world doesn't change the fact that we're still animals. Being "in love" is the same as being high on crack cocaine.

• You probably give him great orgasms and he is addicted, no joke.

• rape

What Girls Said 11

• Maybe instead of being a jerk, you can take him for his word. He MIGHT actually like you, but this self pity and low self esteem you got going on here isn't attractive to anyone and he'll eventually give up on you.

• Lmao... self pity and low self esteem? No, I know I'm a beautiful woman whos excelling in my career and I'm a good person... don't confuse me having feelings for someone who doesn't feel the same as low selfesteem or self pity.. lol.. im human.. I'm sure he likes me, like I like cats -doesn't mean I'm gonna go get one. He may like me, but he doesn't want me. Id just appreciate it if he would leave me alone.

• Doubt it since you're worried about if fbuddy likes you. Quit being a snob and take him for face value. Though with that attitude, I can't possibly see why he'd want you.

• Lol.. ok.. I'm not a snob n I'm done

• Some guys just like to know that they have you where they want you, and will go to great lengths to keep you there, to satisfy the ego. I'd say, if your willing to, change your number... and be done. Being bitchy won't work, but standing on what you say will. Ignore all his contact and tell him do not show up to your house unannounced. Or, try telling him that you're seeing someone else. If he wants more it'll come out after that. people always want what they can't have...

• Seems like he just wants to keep you on the hook for attention and validation. Whenever someone makes vague promises about "maybe being with you sometime in the distant future" it just means they want your attention and nothing more.

• Omg... you're absolutely right... Bc he says things like, " I like that you like me." Ugh... he's grotesque. Fuck him. Ugh he just texted me as I'm writing this now.. saying "hi, beautiful." I ignore him n he STILL tries.

• Were you guys just each other's fuck buddies? If so, he really might've caught something for you

• Because you are special to him. He loves you. You are probably turning away a rich, beautiful, highly sexual suitor who is devoted to you, and that is not a step one takes lightly.

• Sex before marriage really messes things up. Just being honest. On the note you asked, he wants what he wants and that is to have physical intimacy without being a man and giving commitment and vows. You deserve better. God bless you!

• Most guys don't play the field for sex alone. Masturbation is easier for a quick nut - it's about knowing they're wanted. He is feeling insecure.

• Omg i had the exact same guy..
    He's lazy to find new girl. And he's comfortable with you that's why he wouldn't leave you alone.
    You need to get out ASAP. He's controlling you, trying to manipulate. I know for a fact from my own you need to cut the contact completely. He's not capable of giving you what you want. He will keep coming back for that easy lay. Move on you deserve better

• "He will keep coming back for an easy lay."
      "He's lazy to find a new girl."
      Omg... these are the words I needed to hear. Thank you. Your comment Def resonated with me. You're so right... in the back of my head I knew this, but I'd try to give him the benefit of the doubt. Fuck him. Im gonna have fun ignoring him.

• Yeah show him how you're far better off him.
      I was so stupid to give my guy the benefit of doubt. I dealt with him for over two years constant frustration aggravation..
      it's not even like he's treating you like a shit though right?
      Like you two can have fun together and he's sweet and nice sometimes but once that relationship talk or anything comes up he gets annoyed and he just try not to deal with it? He's a user.
      I been there done that. You're wasting your time.
      It's not you, it's him he's not capable of being in a relationship, committing to one girl kind of guy. It's not like he doesn't see you as a girlfriend material. he's commitment issue. A guy like him really doesn't deserve girls like us😉

• He may just care but I agree that if wants more it doesn't always have to be in the bedroom. It may could find it challenging and as long as you continue to answer he will continue to contact you. Nothing from nothing equals nothing. Perhaps stop contact all together to truly show him that you are serious but exactly what you want. I would let him know and be clear one last time if he can't respect that and he isn't wanting more than move on. Easier said than done but if he cared enough he would respect it.

• Tell him firmly, don't call back until he gets on with the idea of being in a relationship... i don't mean like let's think about, i mean like, yeah, im ready, right now. Then go on about your business, forget about him, don't call him, don't snap or insta drop him from your social networks, don't respond to him until he gets serious. Let him know you are serious. Then you'll see what it is he really wants. There is no in between here. He is treating you unfairly and only thinking about himself.

• just be his f buddy and then dump him as soon as you find a man

• But at the end of the day I feel inadequate. I've had other guys try, but bc I'm into him I turn them down.

• Lol I do. Then he calls from random numbers. I'll hang up once I know it's him, but he will still try... I swear he's fucking bizarre... n I'm possibly worse for giving in.

• don't feel bad, you're a diamond and he knows it. but honestly if i were you- i would go on dates and flake on him a few times ;)