How long does it take for a guy to miss you during no contact?

It's been 3 days of me not contacting him. Usually if we go without speaking due to being busy, he will contact me within two days. He said something pretty rude so I just gathered up my stuff and left his place without saying anything. He hasn't even apologized for what he said, but im wondering does it take guys a while to understand that a girl isn't talking to them and how long does it take for a guy to miss you, because he's not reaching out.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he really likes you and has real feelings for you then either he is punishing you by not making contact with you as yet or he is not sorry for what he said it depends on how much feeling he has for you but if you don't hear anything within the next week then I don't expect him to contact you

Good point but I dont see why he would be punishing me when he is the one who said something wrong and i just walked away without saying anything.

Well he is in the wrong and should apologies to you for what he said 3 days is enough to make him think about what he said was wrong lives too short for this sort of stuff and he either still wants to be with you or not? but this is tough on you because you have done nothing wrong and your just left in the dark over this situation maybe he wants you to try and get back in touch but he was in the wrong and needs to sort this so you know where you stand with him!

Most Helpful Girl

• Record time of 5 minutes. He blew me off to play video games with his brother. So I got my shit and left. He came running after me like his life depended on it. So I guess it just depends on how strong his feelings are for you and what kind of guy he is.

What Guys Said 17

• Well it depends on what your relationship is with the guy. It sounds like you are dating or in a relationship, so he should've reached out the next day or two to talk if he cared about you and the relationship.

From the sounds of it, he probably doesn't care that much... not sure what the argument was about

• I say about 5 days, is that a good thing? Well, i think i should give a girl space and not text her for almost a week lol

• He may already miss you but doesn't want to contact you because he's mad at you or because he's afraid you'll see him as a pussy forever (dooming your relationship) if he comes crawling back now without you having contacted him first.

• maybe it's over this time

• Perhaps you played the childish walk out overreaction game one too many times.

• Just wait when it's three years and not three days.

• Hmm, he will miss you on and off.
    Whenever i go no contact i tend to cut those peeps out of my life.

• I don't miss girls with childish behavior.

• 2 weeks

• I think your both being brats, stop not talking to eachother, communication is key, if your actually upset then make that known or he'll never understand fully

• I'll tel you what I've been told. It could be a week, a month, or even years before someone messages you. It just all depends to be honest. Just dont worry about it, if he really wants something to do with you he will make it clear.

• That all depends on whether or not we have something to keep us occupied, as well as what that something is. ;)

• ASAP

• This manipulation through withholding contact is bullshitm

• So you left him just to make him miss you. Hopefully he'll realise he's better off without someone who does that and move on.

No, I left him because he said something very disrespectful to me and I'm not comfortable talking to him about the situation yet.

Because I would like to know if the situation is even salvageable.

If you can't talk to him about it then it sounds like you don't want to salvage it. If you do, maybe you need to make the first move.

• This isn't "no contact", this is "the silent treatment" and generally, guys just ignore it when given the silent treatment.

• Well it's stupid to play games, so guys don't contact cos they think you are being rude (which you are).

However in your specific case, if he was rude, then it's because he's a bad guy.

What Girls Said 4