Should I ask him if we are still hanging out?

So I like this guy and on Monday night I asked him if I could hang with him one on one sometime this week and then mentioned going for a walk on Friday, he said um sure thing. Tommorrow is Friday and I am wondering if I should message him tomorrow morning and say "hey are we still chilling today?" Should I message him, or does that come off as clingy?

• Yes message him and ask if your still hanging out
  • No don't message him, you seem clingy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, ask him.. you deserve to know so you have the chance to make other plans if he's flaked. That's not clingy. That's just being reasonable for weekend planning purposes.

• 16d

chicks always do that to me. I them up and then my weekend is ruined.

What Guys Said 1

• You can't pose it as a question though, it's better if you say it as more of a sure thing if he already agreed. Like if no specifics were spoken about you send a text that says "When/Where you trying to meet up to hang out?" or something as concreting as that.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, message him

• I'm in this situation right now with a shy guy. I actually haven't texted him first, today will be the fourth day and we are suppose to be going on a date next week. However, I'm just not going to bring it up and will see if he does.

• 15d

same the guy I like is shy and does not really like to initiate anything from what I've gathered from his friends. (we have mutual friends)

• 15d

Oh! At least you have mutual friends, that's good. Cause sometimes you don't know if they are afraid to mess up or don't know what to say/how to start a conversation or if they aren't interested. Hopefully his friends will be able to help you out!