Girls, Is it ok to grab butt and boobs on first kiss?

Is it ok to grab butt and boobs on first kiss?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on her busy language and how into she is with u. Like if she show sign she is having fun but she is not touchy touchy with u then, just kiss. Lol but if her body language shows she wants a kiss on first date then go ahead. Although u could grab butt first... Like when kissing just have ur hands on her back and slowly go down and see how she reacts

• Body* lol I'm on my phone is low connection area 😅

• how old are you

• I'm 19 😶

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 19

• Butts cool, wait on the boobs maybe

• why wait for boobs?

• I don't know just for me it's a little much for a first kiss. But somehow butt isn't. Lol

• No...

• why not

• A first kiss happened to me when I didn't see it coming once. The guy surprised me and I went with it since I did not expect to touch at all, I went with it a bit trying not to hurt him and then quickly separated. Still we were nowhere near intimacy faze and had he touched elsewhere, I'd have kneed him you know where because it would freak me out.

A second first kiss was out of genuine desire and a prolonged interest. And even if I liked him, I was not interested in going further with any kind of touching due to my feelings about having sex before marriage. I need time and distance to maintain control of myself. He understood that and didn't touch me anywhere inappropriate.

Both times my body language and opinions communicated such physical intimacy would be unacceptable.

If a girl talks sexual, shows strong attraction and starts grinding you while kissing, by all means go for it. But with me it's a simple: no.

No need to read our minds, just our body language. Relax.

• not for me but if you go slow enough that i can stop you when i figure out where you are headed, and you dont stop me stopping you, then we are ok.

• Um... nope

• For me, I would like the first kiss to be romantic.
    Hold your hand on her lower back, your hand through her hair, something like that.

• nope.

• Yes, I think it shows passion

• I would say no. That's more intimate than first kiss material.

• No
    Nah
    Nope

• Lmao no it's not

• Depends on the guy and how much I am horny as well

• If the guy I'm talking to and I kissed, I wouldn't stop him from holding or touching my butt, I would have pants on.

• I don't mind really, It's just grabbing,

• Nooooo

• Honestly if you do that you don't want to make the girl think you only want her for sex and only for her body.

• Fine by me

• Nope not at all

• Hello no.

• haha I meant "hell no." But seriously, never even try.

• Nope