Girls under 25, can a bald guy (your age) rate high in terms of physical attractiveness? Would you date one?

I've seen and heard so many comments of 'bald guys don't look bad but I'm not personally attracted to them' well when every girl who's slender and attractive faced says that where does that leave me? So the question is pretty simple can a bald guy be attractive to you physically? ENOUGH TO DATE that is, please don't vote yes then say you wouldn't date a bald guy like some do. Yes that's happened. Anyway let me know thanks.Girls under 25, can a bald guy (your age) rate high in terms of physical attractiveness? Would you date one?
That's me at least, yes I've asked something similar recently and I don't care to bother with hate comments, it's a genuine question thanks for your time.

• Those over 25
    10% (2)
  • A bald guy can still be very attractive physically I would date a bald guy this young
    48% (10)
  • I don't think it looks bad but this young I probably would hold out for a guy with hair sorry
    14% (3)
  • To me bald is very unattractive.
    28% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
13d I do think it's a bait ridiculous hair is viewed as bad that it makes a guy other looks void, would you not date a guy bass on eye color? What about finger length? Hair affects nothing but your head, if the rest is attractive it shouldn't matter, it's not like fat or extra weight where it affects your whole look etc. that's my take anyway, I'd date a girl who shaved her head but was attractive but I would never date a girl who wasn't very skinny or cute otherwise etc.
11d There is a light shadow showing the dreaded bald pattern under the skin, nothing I can do about that though.
5d .,

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• To me... baldness isn't even a factor. My boyfriend is almost bald. He shaves his head. I think it is sexy

• 14d

I'm sorry but you're much older than the requested audience, no offense but I'm only 21 and plan to be married in my 20's to a younger gal, could I ask if you voted and which you did?

• 14d

Fine then let these gals tear you a new one.

• 13d

Why are you upset? Are you implying young women dislike bald? Also did you vote A? They aren't ripping me a new one it's about 50/50

• I've seen some very attractive men around my age who are either bald, shave their head, or otherwise have thinning hair. Never has it made me think that they're unattractive or unworthy of time.

• 13d

Do you think I pull it off well? You can be honest you won't hurt my feelings and I want honest insight.

• 13d

You are a handsome guy! You have a really nice face shape, eyes, and lips. I think you definitely pull it off well.

• 13d

Okay hey thanks for your help 😀

• Don't start asking this shit again. You've asked like a thousand times already.

• 14d

Thousand and one actually.

• 14d

You know it's funny for all you say I've asked I don't ever remember you answering it or elaborating so yeah... maybe if you'd give an answer and not just complain

• 11d

No response? Haha okay then be a coward.

• My boyfriend is 24. My boyfriend is also losing his hair. And then there is a security guard whose pretty cute, and bald. So yeah, I'll date a bald dude

• 13d

• 13d

Yeah you look great to me. Though you do look a lot like a dude I work with, but like, if he was bald. But you look wonderful. I'd date you (you know, if I weren't committed to my bf)

• 13d

Haha I get you , thanks for your help.

• Didn't think I would but seeing you changed my mind