Girls under 25, can a bald guy (your age) rate high in terms of physical attractiveness? Would you date one?

I've seen and heard so many comments of 'bald guys don't look bad but I'm not personally attracted to them' well when every girl who's slender and attractive faced says that where does that leave me? So the question is pretty simple can a bald guy be attractive to you physically? ENOUGH TO DATE that is, please don't vote yes then say you wouldn't date a bald guy like some do. Yes that's happened. Anyway let me know thanks.Girls under 25, can a bald guy (your age) rate high in terms of physical attractiveness? Would you date one?
That's me at least, yes I've asked something similar recently and I don't care to bother with hate comments, it's a genuine question thanks for your time.

• Those over 25
  • A bald guy can still be very attractive physically I would date a bald guy this young
  • I don't think it looks bad but this young I probably would hold out for a guy with hair sorry
    Vote C
  • To me bald is very unattractive.
    Vote D
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
I do think it's a bait ridiculous hair is viewed as bad that it makes a guy other looks void, would you not date a guy bass on eye color? What about finger length? Hair affects nothing but your head, if the rest is attractive it shouldn't matter, it's not like fat or extra weight where it affects your whole look etc. that's my take anyway, I'd date a girl who shaved her head but was attractive but I would never date a girl who wasn't very skinny or cute otherwise etc.
There is a light shadow showing the dreaded bald pattern under the skin, nothing I can do about that though.
.,
...,,,
...)

7

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• To me... baldness isn't even a factor. My boyfriend is almost bald. He shaves his head. I think it is sexy

• I'm sorry but you're much older than the requested audience, no offense but I'm only 21 and plan to be married in my 20's to a younger gal, could I ask if you voted and which you did?

• Fine then let these gals tear you a new one.

• Why are you upset? Are you implying young women dislike bald? Also did you vote A? They aren't ripping me a new one it's about 50/50

• I've seen some very attractive men around my age who are either bald, shave their head, or otherwise have thinning hair. Never has it made me think that they're unattractive or unworthy of time.

• Do you think I pull it off well? You can be honest you won't hurt my feelings and I want honest insight.

• Okay hey thanks for your help 😀

• Could you actually date a bald guy this young?

• Don't start asking this shit again. You've asked like a thousand times already.

• Thousand and one actually.

• You know it's funny for all you say I've asked I don't ever remember you answering it or elaborating so yeah... maybe if you'd give an answer and not just complain

• No response? Haha okay then be a coward.

• I normally wouldn't, but if they are attractive and young I would definitely consider it, depending on how well we connect. I have seen and dealt with some who are narcissistic, such a turn off.

• Do you think I pull it off well? And why is it something that makes you normally not interested if they can otherwise be attractive?

• So her is my final answer, yes you have a face that makes it look good, I am not fond of a bald look because I tjink a nice styled set of hair is sexy and love pulling it, yes I did vote

• I understand bald may not be the preference but you must not find it a dealbreaker as only the 'I would date a bald guy who looked like you' went up. In which case thanks!

• My boyfriend is 24. My boyfriend is also losing his hair. And then there is a security guard whose pretty cute, and bald. So yeah, I'll date a bald dude

• Yeah you look great to me. Though you do look a lot like a dude I work with, but like, if he was bald. But you look wonderful. I'd date you (you know, if I weren't committed to my bf)

• Haha I get you , thanks for your help.

• Didn't think I would but seeing you changed my mind