Is it bad I let him touch me like that (especially since I liked it)? Are we too young?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 2 months. We're 13.
Lately he's been coming over to my house in the middle of the night and we've been making out in my bedroom. he's always been very polite whenever he's touching me in any way because he wants to make sure I'm not uncomfortable and he wants to be sure he's not disrespecting me in any way. He's grabbed my butt before when we've been making out and it's always been with my "consent". So a couple of night ago when we were making out he took off his shirt so I took off mine... I was still wearing a bra but after a while he moved his hands under the elastic. I don't know why I feel so guilty about him grabbing my boobs but should I let him grab my boobs and butt? I am totally ok with it but I feel guilty because I guess I know we're too young? Honestly I don't know I just want to know if other people think I shouldn't have let him...
I don't know maybe I'm thinking this is a bigger deal than it actually is but I just feel so damn guilty

Most Helpful Girl

• physical touch is actually really healthy. i think if you liked it and are comfortable and dont go further then its fine. i definitely would not go further than touching skin. talk to him to make sure he understands each move isn't going to be followed by something deeper. set a boundary.

since skin on skin touch is great for your health and you like it id continue but dont go further than skin. if he wants to hell have to accept the

• 7d

anyhow its not morally 'bad'. if you feel unwell stop. but you are not being 'bad'.

and remember nothing happens without consent. there is no thing you do that automatically means you do something 'more'. its not your problem if anyone assumes that.

• 7d

I have set boundaries with him and he even stops himself sometimes because he doesn't want to disrespect or take advantage of me or my body. thanks so much your answer is great!

• 3d

thats great. you guys sound like you are being mature about things. remember if you are respecting each other and listening to yourselves, and your limits , you can't really go wrong :)

What Guys Said 5

• Personally I think you are too young for that kind of thing. Generally it doesn't tend to stop there and you have to ask yourself how far you are ready for things to go. Without meaning any offence, you're only just a teenager and I don't think you are ready or prepared for taking things any further, which means that you should stop things from getting as far as they've gone.

You have plenty of time for that stuff, when you're older and can deal with the consequences of it. Right now is not your time.

• i think the thing here is why do u feel guilty. i find it interesting ur parents allow him to come over in the middle of the night, two kids can do all kinds of things so the rest is not a surprise. but if u think u are too young, u might need to think on that because obviously u have some feelings about that urself u might want to clear up. maybe u are not ready to be doing this kind of thing? by starting something with a guy, they will normally advance it to the next stage themselves. this is why u should not do something unless u are ready for it. as u said u did enjoy it, so u might not want to do something NOW, but start and then can't stop because it feels good. and yes it does normally feel good. and depends on the guy and u two but the first time there can be a short period of pain but then it will go back to feeling good again. one of the major issues here though is that u also need to make sure he likes u and u are both enjoying each other and he is not just trying to get rid of his virginity with u and then going to drop u like yesterdays garbage. it happens. i like to think that these people leave hints to what they are up to myself and people just dont pay attention. i have known the guys and it seemed obvious to me. dont even know what the girls saw in the in the fucking first place honestly. and also if u think u are going to do this stuff, make sure u are ready... have the stuff like condoms around. dont let him have sex with u without being safe. pulling out is not safe. this is a lot to take in, but this is basically one of ur first adult choices, so u need to think hard on it as its important. and since he will be ur first u will probably bond to him, so it will doubly suck if he ditches u right after.

• I think it's completely fine. Just stay safe

• I never did that with my girlfriend she would rub my belly and play with my bellybutton and I would play with hers. The first time was at her house we were play fighting she grabbed the front of my shirt pulled all the buttons off i was wearing a too small undershirt underneath the button shirt she saw my bellybutton and played with it. She thought my little t shirt was sexy.

• If it feels good do it

What Girls Said 10

• Oh God... 13! THIRTEEN!!! Damn kids wanna grow up so fast, next thing at 16 you would be pregnant... smh
    My little sister is 12 . AND SHE"S STILL A KID. Slow down, yes it's bad to get this sexual at such a young age.

• 7d

You gotta grow up and be like everybody else or better because acting the age you are gets you made fun of. It's so stupid because I got told my dinosaur toy collection was stupid in the fifth grade so I threw them all away because the girls at school gave me crap about it. I didn't want to but I did it just to fit in...

• 7d

You don't get to live childhood and early teens twice. That's what I'm saying. You should enjoy every phase of your life and not burn the steps :/ .
      Let me tell you something, don''t give a shit about other kids! You shouldn't have thrown your collection! Just be you and stand by your beliefs !

• You are WAY WAY WAY TOO YOUNG. You should not be doing that at your age. That is going way too far, and you're crossing the line. Especially with clothes off with undergarments and without nobody in the house, alone, and in your room. This relationship is going to have to stop. And both of you can get into serious trouble. Your regretting this, and you shouldn't do this. It's that simple. You're 13 years old. You are not a legal adult nor can you give sexual consent by law, it will be looked at as rape, and he can still be trailed as an adult at 13. Please stop, because you're going to go further and be another messed up emotionally, sexually, psychological and mentally, if not just physically and spiritually.

My mom lost her virginity at your age, ended up with an STD at her age by that same person who she lost it to, and it helped turn into cervical cancer. Next month is her 1st year anniversary of her death at 44. She is young, because of that choice. You want something like that, then you wait in a marriage. Because this guilt is only going to increase. It's telling you to stop. Set those boundaries. Don't be alone together, you're too young for that. Have dates with a responsible adult around you. You don't need this. And you are not an adult, but still a child. A mere child who knows nothing about the ugliness of this world and the sexual choices people are making that affects everybody, not just you.

• honestly I did worse at your age so if you feel comfortable with it then go ahead but hold off on anything more till you are older (15 at least) I know what things like that do and how they ruin your image but I do think that him sneaking in is not a great idea and that you should try to limit middle of the night visits if you can

• You sound mature for your age and I personally believe that if you are comfortable with it, then it is okay. The only thing I worry about is if you will be able to stick up for your barriers if things ever escalate. Just be careful and communication with your boyfriend is key.

• thats weird, and you're really young for that. i'm a couple weeks from turning 18 and i haven't even took a pinch of first base yet.

• No you shouldn't let him touch your 1300135

• You are not too young to date but there is a limit to everything don't let anyone start to touch you until you are at least 16 because it might lead to something else that your not ready for

• If you feel bad then you should not continue doing it. Take each step when you are comfortable.

• well u are young but your a teen u can do the touching thing if u want but for me it seems weird

• As long as u don't let him touch your vigina. Also it's fine as long as your okay with it.