How to respond to a guy when he says "maybe if you're lucky"?

He keeps saying things like that. I found him on tinder and we've been speaking since beginning of the month and haven't met yet. Things are going well I think. We planned a date on Tuesday. But anyway, he keeps saying things like "maybe if you're lucky I'll go out for drinks with you" or "maybe if you're lucky I'll let you see me in action" or "maybe if you earn it then I'll kiss you". Like... okay what the fuck. Now I'm annoyed. I mean I don't give in. I'll say similar things back like "maybe if you're lucky I'll let you" and he says that I'm spicy... which apparently is a good thing. I don't know, he seems egotistical. Nervous about meeting him. What do you think?

What Guys Said 3

• I think he's been reading too many how-to-pick up women books, either that or he is just egotistical. Neither is good, but meet him first and decide from their, like I said he might just be putting up a front because he thinks it's attractive, but he maybe the opposite

• I think he is narcissistic.

• He's just trying to extablish a power Dinamic of the relationship

What Girls Said 3

• "Maybe if you're lucky I won't stand you up on Thursday."

Would be a no-go for me. It's not cute or coy or attractive. It's annoying and arrogant and establishes a dynamic (even if he doesn't mean to) of saying he's better than you, and you have to be lucky for him to grace you with his presence or some shit. Honestly I'd either just stop responding or do what you did.. or literally just call him out on it "why the fuck do you keep saying that?"

• He doesn't sound like the type pf guy that I would date. I can see how what he is saying can be annoying and irritating. I wouldn't even waste my time with him, go out drinks and have fun. But dont take him seriously.

• Honestly, if it was me I wouldn't waste my time with him. He sounds very arrogant.