When a girl reaches out randomly?

There's a girl that I like who I've been talking to a little bit more than usual but we haven't been texting or anything. Now that summer has started we haven't talked in about a week. Yesterday she randomly posted on my Facebook wall saying my name in capital letters with exclamation points. She clearly didn't have anything to say but wanted to say something to me for some reason. This is a girl I know a lot of guys are interested and she just recently got out of a long relationship so she's been talking to a lot of guys. I never really thought she was as interested in me as I am in her. How should I take this random post on my wall and how should I respond?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really hate to say this, but to me it looks like she's reaching out due to boredom. When I'm just randomly bored I'll do the same thing, sadly enough. Since she just got out of a long relationship then she probably wouldn't be seriously flirting with guys yet (although it depends on who dumped who...) and since it's summer then she probably doesn't have a lot of other things to do. I agree with shay135, you should respond IF you look and see if she's posted it on anybody else's wall. If she has, then she's just bored. If she hasn't, it's worth a shot.

What Girls Said 4

• You are right, she is reaching out! Probably because you're not...do something! Formulate a plan of inviting her to something...a group thing or a casual beach/bar thing. Then either text or Facebook (if you must) her name in caps and then a brief..."What's going on tonight,you gonna meet me at blank,or what?" That's just a quick example. I say go for it though! Don't just ignore her attempt...

• i think you should post her on your wall and write her name in all caps. and then underneathe her name write something sweet or ask "what?". she will find it funny and cute. then send her a message saying that you like the random post but don't entirely understand it. see how this goes hope it helps!

• she is just being nice , it doesn't mean she likes you don't freak out just say hey back

• If she's talking to all these after a long relashinship she's just having fun. and I wouldn,t go after her. id wait a little untill she comes to you.

• I agree with her play hard to get but not too much because she will lose interest..but act fast

What Guys Said 0