Should I contact her?

If a girl says I'll keep you posted what's does that mean? I asked if we could do something last weekend but she was out of town but then she said maybe next weekend I'll keep you posted if she can. Should the guy just wait for her call or should he contact her and ask if she is available again? in other words what does I'll keep you posted lets keep in touch mean and what should I do in this situation

Most Helpful Girl

• My first impression is that she's a pretty busy person or has a hectic life so she isn't sure if she can get together or not and does not want to say yes and then have to cancel on you. I'd wait for her to call unless you are in the sort of situation where you often call to talk on the phone for no reason. If that's the case you could call her but not bring up the weekend unless she does. But otherwise I'd wait. She said she'd let you know and girls are less likely to say we'll call and then don't. We're usually not like guys that way. ;-) It does happen obviously, but it's just not as common.

What Girls Said 2

• all the girl is saying is she doesn't know what she is going to do next weekend. so she has to figure out and she'll contact you don't worry about it just hang around and wait because if you worry then you start to over analyze everything.

• basically she's not sure whether or not she's gonna be free then. if she doesn't call you a few days before the weekend try calling her. but that sounds like she will most likely call you after she finds out whether or not she can get together with you.

What Guys Said 2

• Number one, don't call her. She says she'll call you, so hold her to that.

Number two, don't "wait" around. Go live life, hell ask someone else out. If you sat around waiting on this person to call, you might turn 30.

Get out there and find someone else, and if this girl ever gets around to calling you, think about being hard to get.

It's so obvious that's what she is doing. Make her work for it a little, and she may actually gain some respect for you, which I am pretty sure she doesn't have for you right now.

• I am so guilty of saying this often.

Often when girls want to chill with me and I have to think of something, I cannot respond right away. So it usually end with "I will think about it and keep you posted"

Which means, I am responsible to brain storm the activities and call her back.

From the girls side, they might be in your situation now but from my side, all I am doing is buying time myself to plan something fun and exciting so we can enjoy the outing!