I haven't heard from him in a month and now he texts??

I had been seeing this guy since the beginning of June. About a month ago he texted me goodnight but I did not get it until the next morning. I text back saying good morning instead but did not get a response. I didn't think anything of it and a couple of days later texted him saying I hope he was having a good week so far. A few more days went by and I texted asking if he was OK. That was a month ago, and I have not contacted him since. Our last time we spent together was a good time. We laughed as usual and nothing odd was happening at all. So for him to fall off the face of the earth with no reason and then a month later re-appear, causes me to not trust him. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't sound like you had been dating him for long before he "fell off" and since you had a good time on your last date why not go out with him again? You sound like a smart woman so you will probably keep your guard up if you choose to see him again. Maybe he had something else going on and realized he missed YOU! You never know, guys are from Mars, remember?

• Hmm..., that's a little odd. Out of common courtesy, I hope he gave you a little insight on what he's been up to/what happened? Since you guys weren't serious, I'd give him a chance.

Idk about u, but I see red flags when a guy shows lack of communication skills... Just putting it out there (:

Good

Luckk

• Nope...no insight. I agree about the red flag thing.