Girls, would you date a guy who's same age as you? ;)

Imagine living with a guy who's same age as you. Sometimes he acts like an adult (do romantic stuffs) and sometimes he acts like a kid (jokes around to make you happy).

How do you feel about dating a guy like that? And if you were to date him, would you treat him like a kid, as in someone you can't look up to, someone you can't follow as a guide in life? Also, if you fell in love with him, would you marry him? Does maturity really matters?

I mean it doesn't really matter as long as it's fun living with him, agree? Do comment!

P.s. Frankly, it's not about me. :D I asked because I met a guy who said girls don't respect guys same age as them and treat them like kids

• Yes!
  • Definitely a NO.
  • Depends.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would, yes! :)

What Girls Said 9

• i personally try to stay away from it. I'm 21 and guys around my age usually expect sex in a relationship and I'm really not ready to just do it with someone who I've only known for a month or so. I generally go for older guys 25-30yrs because I find that SOME of them have got over that stage and are looking for an actual mature relationship and not just someone to sleep with.

• I would. It's weird to go out with a guy who's, like, ten years older than you or ten years younger than you.

• Yes, but where's the challenge in that?

• That guy sounds pretty cool lol. But yeah, I'd date someone my age as long as he wasn't a complete idiot.

• Yep the more immature the better! My age guys (16) are the hottest! For me anyway and were I go on holiday they all have 6 packs and I mean all :) ya can't find an ugly guy here. All tanned and muscly ahhhhh don't mind me I'll just day dream :)

• thuthe same age as me . in the end maturity matters

• ya defintely if he actually likes me iam going to say Ya strait away

• I would yes. because first of all age don't matter and second of maturity I understand some guys but its not so yay but its alright uhhh I like guys who are funny so id like the dude yes.

i probably wouldn't marry him though until I'm sure of being in love with him.

• I wouldn't have a problem dating a guy my age at all, and it wouldn't bother me if he was a little younger (although, at under 18, more than a year younger wouldn't be desirable). Maturity does matter, in my opinion, but it isn't just based on age. Age is just a number- it's not half as important as how a guy acts. And I definitely like a guy who can joke around and has a sense of humor!

What Guys Said 0