He kissed me and now he won't talk to me?

Ok my guy friend and I have been planned on hanging out at this board walk late at night and I picked him up because I haven't seen him in a long time. Before that even happen, he texted me random questions like "have you ever been kissed?" and I was like "no." So anyway I kinda figured he was going to kiss me there and sure enough he did. First time we kissed he said it was good but I sorta made an unsure reaction on my face after because I was a little scared. Second time when I dropped him off at his house he tried kissing me again and I was more scared and he could tell so he told me to take a chill pill and calm down =\. Two days later I just texted him a "hello" but no response. He knew I never kissed anybody so it wouldn't be like perfect but I don't understand why he isn't talking to me back? please help

Most Helpful Girl

• it was your first kiss! have you explained to him just exactly what it meant to you and how he should feel pleased that you wanted to share it with him. its natural for the first kiss to be awkward he should remember his. to be honest he was a friend and as a friend he could be feeling worried about now that you have kissed he might have moved outside the comfort zone that you were in as friends and the relationship has changed. ask him about that.

What Guys Said 2

• he probably got frustrated with you when you were scared. I say give him some time then ask him why he's not returning your texts.

• Cause he's a jerk forget about him

What Girls Said 1

• hes probably mad that ur not comfortable with him and that you were afraid to kiss him. just give him time to calm down and try asking him in person why he hasent answered ur texts