My sister's boyfriend tried to kiss me

My sister's boyfriend (shes 17 and he's 18) came over to my place to watch a movie with her. I (im 16) was watching it then he put his arm around well my sis was in the bathroom and he even to kiss me. I tried my best to push him off but he was too strong. Than my sis came back and she was furious with us. She yelled at us then kick him out. She ended it with him and was in her room crying the whole night and wouldn't come out.

I admit I can mean to her sometimes but I'll never do something like to her. What should I do? I talk to her about it but she'll tell me f*** off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing you can do but wait for her to calm down. When she calms down you'll have your chance to explain you didn't initiate anything. It'll probably be a while until she stops accusing you both. Hang in there.

What Guys Said 2

• wait and watch, she herself shall ask ,

but remember she will ask only when you are not at all concerned,

one you are not to blame, 2 she brougth that fellow home, the blame is sqaurely hers,

so you better stay calm, going about on your work as if nothin happened, she will come herself.

• wait till she wanna talk about it .

What Girls Said 1

• I can relate to that situation very well. Happened to me many times when I was younger, as I was always the cute, petite blonde! When guys are young they really do stupid stuff and your sis did the right thing. She's hurt right now. but her anger is misdirected at you because your her sister! It will fade I promise and she will come to her senses and realize it was him and not you but only time will do this my dear.so practice patience, love and tolerance. Your rewards will be great!