Guys, do you like it when your girlfriend kisses your cheek, hand, shoulder, etc?

If you were holding hands with your girl would you like it if she kissed your hand? guys do that a lot I've seen, but do you mind if girls do it to you? also, if you're cuddling with her while watching a movie or something, and she reached up and kissed your cheek or your shoulder or something, would you like that and think its cute, or would you see it as more of something that boyfriends should do to their girlfriends and not the other way around? just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• its all fine with me. but in public the hands is a no-no. just for the fact that others might think it was my idea to get you to start kissing my hands, like its a domination thing.

What Guys Said 2

• Not really, it doesn't give me any pleasure at all. I rather a girl kiss my stomach and than give me a blowjob.

• Kissing on the hand is unusual for a girl but being kissed on the cheek's cute, nice. You're still being shown affection/attention even though you're attention isn't on each other.

What Girls Said 0