Have you ever kissed a stranger?

Where, when, how, and did you like it? Last night after leaving the club saw this cute girl waiting for a taxi. Went up to her and told her I thought she looked amazing. Then fueled by the fearlessness of alcohol just grabbed her and started making out. She was hesitant at first but it soon she came around to the idea. Will leave the rest to the imagination.

Most Helpful Girl

• When drunk, yes.

What Girls Said 3

• i helped a guy at a bar do up a button on his shirt and he kissed me after, lol

and a croatian guy licked my face once in a bar as well hahah

• ofcourse its hella fun ;)

• I was cold sober, but feeling pretty stupid at a Michael franti concert a month ago. I saw a group of guys and one of them was pretty hot but had braces so I walked up to him and said, "Hey brace face" and when he turned around I kissed him. It was awesome for me, and he seemed to like it too. *Note to self: KISS MORE STRANGERS*

What Guys Said 1

• When I was single, I used to go to dance halls, bars, and clubs, and I would make out with chicks all the time, and in many cases would even bring them back to my house. I made out with three different chicks at different times on the same night.