What flavor lip gloss do you like best?

This sounds a little stupid, but say your kissing girl, I know you can taste some lip glosses, what's your favorite tasting one? (You don't have to know the brand.) Girls can answer too about there lip gloss that they like.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yours

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly I don't like the taste or texture of lip gloss at all. I prefer to kiss her lips au naturale. Generally because most of the time it's softer, and feels nicer. Things like too much lip gloss, and balm and sticks make things feel unnatural, and adds this icky texture to it like it's been glazed with varnish or something. It bugs me.

So to be honest, I prefer no lip gloss. No lip balm. No lipstick. Nothing. If I'm gonna kiss a girl, I'd prefer there'd be nothing in between me and her soft, sexy lips.Nothing at all, whatsoever. Yeah I know you wanted a flavour or brand, but there is none I prefer, so I can't give you one. Naked lips are the best.

Good luck with this question.

• That was better than any other answer, because I never thought having no lip gloss or lipstick was preferable. 0.o Thanks :)

• I don't imagine I'm completely alone on this one, considering Dryad's answer.

• +1

"Honestly I don't like the taste or texture of lip gloss at all. I prefer to kiss her lips au naturale." ---- there you go. What I've heard men tell me time and time again without fail.

• I've never kissed a girl when she was wearing lipgloss. I've only ever kissed one girl and she never wore makeup, on the few times she did never on her lips =] So I don't know. I have lipglosses I enjoy kissing in though, hahaha

• none. That stuff taste like sh*t. I would prefer vinegar over lipgloss flavor.

• Preferably, nothing at all. But if you are so inclined to wear lip gloss. One that taste good :) ha ha Sorry, I don't know the taste of this one girl (it was the only one I found good tasting) and it was AMAZING. ha ha I guess if you have a boyfriend, buy some lip gloss and before putting it on, make him taste test it :p..

You are safer to go with nothing at all.

What Girls Said 4

• From personal experience, least the men I've being with, don't like lip stick or make up on a girl when having sex. They want a girl in her natural state, and smelling nothing more than shampoo and soap, yet they prefer to smell our aromas unshadowed. Men have this craving for honesty when it comes to sex --- not falsehood, no games, no bullshyt. It's yet another reason they prefer natural breasts and naturally colored hair. Ever see the movie "Pretty Women"? How did Richard react when he realize Julia was wearing a wig? Not too well. Believe me, a lot of men feel the same way, they just don't take well to deception in the bedroom.

• This sounds WEIRD, but my boyfriend loves this Mountain Dew: CODE RED chapstick I bought at FiveBelow. lol

• That sounds like the greatest thing ever invented.

• I can agree 100% that it probably is. that, and Dr. Pepper flavored jellybeans.

• That sounds kinda amusing. If for nothing more than the sheer novelty. BTW I located some on Amazon, if anyone wants some. link

• Strawberry from body shop :) Guys loved it!

• I like my burt's bees with a├žai berry lip balm. Although I don't know how it'd do with kissing, I'm a kissing virgin :P It smells and tastes very good as well as not being sticky or slimy.