Do country girls like or date black men?

I'm a black male and I always had a thing for Caucasian women( you can say I have jungle fever lol), I have dated all types except country girls. Now normally I don't find them attractive at all but someone them are hot. Sometime when I go to a bar (which mostly a redneck crowd) I usually talked to a few, some are nice and some are mean. I don't mind dating a southern belle but its something about there accents that turns me on. I also love them when they dress up like a cowgirl in those long boots and tight jeans shorts. Do yo think I might have a chance? also is it safe to go to a mud fest because I never been to one and it looks like fun.

Most Helpful Guy

• To be bluntly honest? From what I've observed, it's mostly white girls who live in the city, or in poorer suburban areas who go out with black guys. The more country and rural you get, there the white families have a blatant thing, that none of them would date black.

What Girls Said 3

• I came out of the country and have dated black guys.

• good for you I like that. What about black guys does attract you? Is your family cool with it? Are you dating him?

• For one, I'm attracted to any guy of any race if he's hot. Two, I'm more into the athletic, muscular look and black guys seem to come by that body type easily. I'm also attracted to confidence which seems to be common among black culture as well. I am dating a guy that is half black/half white right now. My family was a little skeptical at first, but it didn't take them long to come around. They realize that it's about the person not the skin color, and they just want me to be happy.

• good for you

• I am a country girl. And I'm married to a black man. I say if u want something go for it. U have to try or ull never know.

• Yes unless u have my dad then it frown apond and then I get called a mudshark

What Guys Said 6

• I doubt it.

• yea I kinda feel the same way

• As a black Canadian lad,61, said to be cover boy handsome, muscular, beefy AND a (sub) urban coboy, I'd LIKELY have a good chance to date buxom blonde U. S. farm gals and/or cowgirls between 24 and 38. Stick to your own race? Dude, are you a "Tea Bagger" Republican or "Fruit Of The Looonie," i. e. Nation of Islam fanatic?

• I have always had a thing for country white girls also, I am from the south and I love the accents but their are not a lot of interracial relationships up north like it is down south. I live in an all white small town and I know their are a lot of white women here that want and would date black men but they would be disowned by there family, what a joke.

• Stick to your own race? Horseshit... Interracial relationships will happen regardless as they always have throughout history. Those of you want to stick to your own, as you say, there's no shortage right? So there's plenty to go around partner 😁.

• Rarely will a country girl date a black guy due to the family harassment and disapproval but it does happen. Just be yourself and see what happens.

• Hell NO! Stick to your own race, you'll live longer! One of the things I love about Country white girls is that THEY DON'T go with black guys!

As for visiting the Mud pits, your more than welcome to try. But if you start hitting on a white girl, a white guy may start hitting on you (not in the nice way). Like I said, there is no shortage of black girls around. There is no excuse for miscegenation. Stick to your own race..

• dude you sound very harsh are you country boy or something?

• 25d

That's horseshit, everyone knows that the more you diversify your genes the stronger your progeny is!