Guys would you rather date white, mixed, or black girls?

Guys would you rather date white ,mixed or black girls?

girls you can answer too.

• White
  • Mixed (neither white nor black)(brown)
  • Black

Most Helpful Guy

• When you say brown, if you mean darker Asian women, Latin women or light skinned indian women then yes. If it's a light skinned black woman then probably not.

What Guys Said 15

• I don't think I understand the question. Are you asking WHICH out of the options you gave they would date? Or are you asking if they would RATHER date white, mixed, or black girls on a whole? And if its the second, date them as opposed to what?

Im gonna answer how I think. The majority of guys want to date hot girls. That's it. I live in San Antonio and there are so many interracial relationships going on that I can't even keep track, and that's just between my circle of friends.

And I hate to use the term "interracial" because we are all the same race, just different varieties (tell me in wrong, its simple science).

• i'm sorry if this seems racist but I'd rather date mixed. there's just something that catches my eye about them. no offence.

• My penis has an equal opportunity policy. Race is really not an issue for me. There are many other things I would take into consideration before the color of a girls skin.

• Wouldn't care. I've dated a mixed girl before (Asian/Black) and that was fine. Tbh the race thing doesn't matter in the slightest to me, more just how I feel about them and how much we get along and ya.

• brown girls are beautiful, white girls are sexy

• Can I has them all?

Seriously, I don't give a rats ass what color you are, long as your easy on the eyes, can make me laugh, and make chocolate pudding. I'm yours.

• I like em all

• i preferably would want a spanish/latin/white girl.

• I'll date all three, but my absolute favorite is definitely mixed. Even from a very young age they have always captivated me.

• White.

• i would like to date a white women honestly

• Black, but finding a black girl that's attractive, doesn't have kids, and I'm compatible with is highly unlikely. So I pick white since they are the most diverse race. I'll stay on that side of the fence.

• My preference is asian, but that wasn't on the list. So I went with white.

• I like them all, but I prefer white.

• sorry give me the black girl. they are so beautiful. and yes skin color doesn't matter.

• Thank you so much anonymous user whoever you are I am defenitly giving you a thumbs up.

YOU RULE...

• skin color doesn't matter, yet you say give me the black girl?

@VodoVich yeah because he likes black girls but he doesn't mind the skin colour, some other guys said the same ish thing they just said they wanted white but u don't have a problem with that, do you?

What Girls Said 6

• These questions p*ss me off...

Some people ask do black girls like white guys?

Some people ask do white girls like black guys?

Some ask why do people like questions like this...and I see about 5 or 6 of these daily.

I know I am not a guy..and you might say get off my question of you hate it so much.

But just think deep down...you can't find out the world's preference of colors of skin through a question like this. Besides...take a look at the population today...many people are mixed...most obviously prefer all races. Although they are still some racist people out there.

• first of all,skin color shouldn't matter unless you're racist. secondly,even if it is about preferences why are there no Asians there? or latinos?or indians? who knows,some might have a thing for people with actual red skin

• (This reply is racially-free and not associated with any form of racism whatsoever.

Each person has his own taste.

This also depends of the side of the world you are living in. In Brazil, it is a common practice to find whites-black, indian-black, white-indians kind of relationship and this is socially acceptable.

But, get to the other side of the world - e.g. South Africa. Such kind of relationships here are 5% as most people consider it as socially and culturally unacceptable...

• i said ''even if it is about preferences why are there no Asians there? or latinos?or indians? who knows,some might have a thing for people with actual red skin''

• Mixed girls or Latina

• everyone loves a mixed girl!

i prefer mixed guys or latinos

• Wow bitch, stop promoting exclusivity.

• i think if the girl was hot, it wouldn't matter what race she is