Does a passionate kiss at the end of the first date...

Does a passionate kiss at the end of a first date mean he's gonna call you back?

Updates:
OK! update! As it turns out it doesn't mean sh*t!

He just texted me that things are not relaxed between us and he likes me but not more than a friend. Good thing he didn't feel like that when he had his tongue down my throat!

I'm depressed:/
Haha! the guy that I told you about just messaged me that he can't help thinking he was too fast backing out on us! and that the attraction was never a problem. and that he thinks of me! but he understands completely if he blew it last time!

what should I do? give him another chance?

P.S. he's so hot makes me wanna cry!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he will, or maybe he wanted more...

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think so! He actually said goodbye and then kissed me and got on the train.

• Show All
    • yeah! I'm so upset because he is a friend of my friend's boyfriend. So she already told our mutual friends about him and now I have to go and tell everyone "The guy I told you about doesn't like me!"

I hate this!

• i hate when friends tell more ppl. it complicates things. just tell them that things aren't how you thought they would be like between you and the guy.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Either that or he doesn't think the date is OVER!

0|0
    0|0
    • The date was over and he knew it because we were waiting for subway and he kissed me when his train arrived.

• Oh, OK, he was indeed sending a message then!

• I wouldn't trust him not to pull this hot/cold act agtain, apparently it's not the first time..

What Girls Said 3

• That's on him, there is no for sure way to know if he is going to call you back.

0|0
    0|0
  • not necessarily

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why someone would kiss someone, much less with passion, if he wasn't interested in them and not wanting to see them again.

I would say yes, that's pretty indicative of a great first date. :) Don't stress. If he calls, then great and if not, there's plenty more guys out there.

0|0
    0|0
    • I knoww! But this one was so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I texted him 2 hours ago and he hasn't replied yet!

• Don't get hung up on waiting for his reply. Go do something. :)

• I'm sorry to hear that. But at least now you know and you can concentrate on finding a guy who is interested in you.