Did she want me to kiss her?

Hi all,

After a recent date with girl I have known for a while, but only dating for a few months, I gave her a Christmas present as I dropped her off at her place for the night. We have not kissed yet. Anyways, she seemed really emotional of my gesture, and she grabbed my hand with hers and sort of rubbed her thumb across my fingers for a few minutes, and was like, "thanks Babe, this is the nicest thing someone has ever done to me." (that was the first time she called me Babe). She wasn't very "talkative" as usual, seemed hesitant to get out of my car and go back to her place, and seemed like it was an intimate moment for her. She did seem to gaze at me, and was smiling. Did she want me to kiss her? Thanks

You guys were all right. I talked to her last night, and it sounded like she was hinting at the fact she wanted to be kissed. Guess I have to try next time.
We finally kissed. Thanks everyone for your help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yepp she definitely wanted you to kiss her. Next time make your move :). My husband was the same way.he was extremely experienced with girls, and I was the opposite, but I kept giving him the signals and he never went for it. Think he was afraid because I was much less experienced than him haha. So I ended up kissing him instead.which he absolutely loved. But yeah.MAKE YOUR MOVE :D

• I think that's how my boyfriend also felt! He thought that I was a square until a discussion we had one night, then the next time I met up with him we finaaally kissed! He's also a lot more experienced, and I think that could be why he was so wary. Maybe just didn't want to rush me.

• Yeah but what signals were you giving him for the benfit of us guys who don't always notice

What Girls Said 5

• Most likely yes. If she was looking at you and smiling. Since she didn't get out of your car right away. Next time go for it.

• yes! She was do the "kiss me" gaze.haha

• you need to be hit on the head, wake up! from what you just said, of course she did!

• I'm sorry, I can be kinda dumb with girls. I felt a little awkward when I was with her, I wasn't really sure so I played it safe and didn't do anything.

• Um ya well then do it! duh

• I am pretty dumb and shy around girls, so I am always afraid to do something that might upset her.

• you don't always have to wait for moments like that to "grab the bull by the horns" some of the best kisses come at the most spontaneous times! good luck

• I don't think she would've been opposed to it. It sounds like she did want you to kiss her though. Especially since it's been a few months, I would go for it next time :)

What Guys Said 2

• Yes she did my friend, anytime where she tries to say there doesn't say anything, she wans ou to kiss her. Long gazes like you said is a huge sign, go for it next time, just remember its a first kiss so it should be a light slow kiss, don't make out or anything like that. Good luck mate

• Yea bro,

gazing in your eyes,

rubbing your hands, all physical indications that she needed that intimate moment with you..