Have you ever regretted rejecting someone after seeing them in a long time?

I've changed, lost a lot of weight, have a new hairstyle, I go to the gym religiously and I've become much more mature with age...i recent saw the guy that played games with me and rejected me back in college at a wedding party...i wore a really elegant sexy dress and my friends said I looked gorgeous. When he saw me his eyes lit up and he wouldn't take his eyes off of me the entire night. I just sat with my friends and ignored him because it was awkward. but he looked sad and confused with large eyes...do you think he regrets treating me like dirt back in college?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever regretted rejecting someone after seeing them in a long time? No

In fact it's a good thing that means I cut through wasting time with the ugly duckling phase.

Do you think he regrets treating me like dirt back in college? Probably though not because he regrets mistreating you and realizes it was wrong but most likely because he thinks the way he treated you means he won't get a f*ck from you

What Guys Said 2

• Does he regret the way he treated you? I'm sure he does, but the real question is whether he feels that sense of regret for the right reasons.

• Oh no you're one of those girls who didn't really get a lot of attention from guys and now some years later you come back looking like a model and the only thing us guys are left thinking "I FUUUCKED UP"... yup I've had my share of those girls...

What Girls Said 2

• Oh most likely, but he seems like kind of an ass for suddenly wanting you because you changed your looks.

I had rejected someone two years ago because of what my friends would think (stupid, I know) he died recently and to this day I regret rejecting him.

So you never know if he is just an ass, or if maybe he does regret rejecting you because of other reasons.

• so sorry for your loss :( as crazy as it sounds sometimes I wonder if I die tomorrow how would he feel then? =/

• Sometimes you just have to take a chance, and sometimes you learn the hard and painful way that the chance was a bad idea and that he wasn't worth it, but you then know the outcome and learn from it. (I don't know a whole lot about this guy so its hard to tell if he's just an ass, or maybe worth the time)

• =]

• Yes I think he regrets it.Well he deserves to feel so.I faced this a lot during school time.I would never give those guys even one chance to date me now.