Do lip sizes have an effect on how good or bad a kiss is?

so I have full lips, and I was kissing some guy with super super small lips like these:

link

idk it felt weird kissing him ha ha but he told me I was a good kisser. what do you guys think?

i ended up getting used to it & I liked it but I felt like I was gonna devour his lips at times haha

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to say that I favour fuller lips to thin ones.

Obviously, kissing skill, coupled with the depth of my feelings for the girl in question make a large portion of the equation.

But a skilled artisan can always do their best work with a greater amount of materials.

What Guys Said 2

• I think feelings come into play more then lip sizes. I have had many kisses and all were different from the other and guess what? They were all good =D.

• I'm sure it makes some difference...just not one I've ever thought of.

What Girls Said 5

• I think they might. I have full lips too and when a guy has lips that are bigger than mine, it gets a bit uncomfortable while kissing. Other times, guys with really thin lips tend to add more movement to their kiss, so it feels like I'm trying to keep up. It's odd, but I think the worst is when all they do is tongue...

• As a woman who prides herself on being a good kisser, I will have to say that kissing doesn't depend on the lip size but on other factors. Those factors include 1. Good hygiene - No funky breath 2. Lip conditioning - you can't get a good effect if your lips cut like a razor 3. WaterWorks - the amount of saliva that is expelled. Too much of it can get you benched. 4. Your feelings for the person - It has to bring meaning. When it comes to kissing the size of the lips is unimportant. Its the sensuality that really matters. A great kisser knows when to slow things down, or when to kiss softer or give a playful little nibble, when to tease with the gentlest touch then pulling away just enough to look into his eyes and make the connection that sends his brain into a tailspin eventually making him stand at attention while falling to his knees. Its not about lip size, its about a lot more. :D

• i kissed black guy once but I don't think it made a difference

• nope. it's how you use it

• Definitely Yes! I've had this discussion before. I have full lips and when I kiss someone with thin lips it feels really bad but like you, they say I'm a good kisser! I think I prefer to have something to grasp when kissing.