Guys where do you like to be kissed?

And no d**k jokes plz

Like when me and my boyfriend are kissing he's always kissing my face and lips and neck. He's also touching my face.

I kiss him back on the lips and face but like where else do you guys like to be kissed?

I also want to suprize him with something new!

And I want something that with make him want me but I can stop and make him want MORE! ( teasing him )But not in a mean way

I love making put with him but want to take it up a notch. Also do guys mind it if a girl is chewing gum wiel kissing?

Do you guys like to be kissed on the jaw line?

I head it makes you guys feel more manly ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, lose the damn gum.

• lol, yea

• Ok but it was funny 'cause he was like: oh and I laughed and said : oops sorry that's my gum;) then he kept it and chewed it 4 the rest of the movie.

We where at the movies then

• Being playful is good.

Being kissed on my chest when ... things are happening ... is nice. But I wouldn't stress out about thinking 'wear to kiss him'. IMHO, male erogenous zones are just not as spread as female ones. There are areas on my wife that she really gets into being kissed, for me, its all 'pleasant'. Apart from the key spot. And mouth is good too.

What Guys Said 9

• well lets see...hmmm where do I like to be kissed, non sexually? I suppose if she's straddling my lap, kissing my neck softy , across on my shoulders, on my chest, and my lips I suppose is all of my sensitive spots or spots I enjoy being kissed.

• neck is the best place for me

• Don't know, never been kissed before.

• Most of the times, lips. But cheeks will also work.

• A kiss on the cheek would make me happy.

• How about the balls then? And use that tongue!

• My Pubes

• My Dick is usually a pretty nice place.

• My d***

• Did'int I say no d**k jokes? Or not jokes but comments?

• Oh YEAH Deep baby! And you better swallow too!

• You betsha and with that sexy look in my eyes but let some drible down on my b***s and rub it all over me

What Girls Said 3

• My ex loved being kissed on his shoulders or should blade area. I used to do that after massages. Also some guys like chest adn stomach areas :)

• My guy goes crazy when I kiss/suck his earlobes...

• I find most guys love it when I kiss below his ears, or his collarbone.

• Do you know if they like to be kissed on there jaw.

I heard it makes them feel manly ?