Guys, when texting a girl you like/your girlfriend do you put kisses at the end?

That's pretty much it really.

I usually make a habit of putting just one x at the end of a message, though when I first started texting a guy I liked (who is now my boyfriend) I noticed he never did. He still doesn't and it fails to bother me.. I've got out of the habit of doing it too.

However, I was ill a couple of days ago, so cancelled our plans and he ended his reply with "Hope you feel better soon xx"

Those two little x's made me smile so much it's unreal (ridiculous, I know!)

So I was thinking, maybe they're over used.. Maybe things like that, mean more if they aren't used so often..

What's your opinion on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never use them. My guess is that he's grown accustom to you using them and now that you've stopped, he's decided to use them in this special case. Nothing better than going out of your comfort zone to wish your girlfriend's health well.

What Guys Said 3

• A girl I like? No. My girlfriend? Yes, occasionally.

• I make real phone calls using my real but disgusting voice. No texting. That's so lame.

• True, he prefers phonecalls.. But I hate talking on the phone, always have done :/

• I have a friend overseas that is currently dating someone she thinks is "the one". We always give each other "kisses" whenever we finish our conversation.

What Girls Said 1

• a guy friend of mine does it every single day! quite annoying because I don't like him that way but he tries to go out with me and stuff all the time. anyway it may be that he likes you because guys don't put xx if they don't like the girl! and Yes it means way more if they aren't used often. I would appreciate it when a guy does that and make me special ones in a while!

• My ex used to put three or four every time and it meant nothing..

• that ain't cool bru