What does it mean if a guy likes to kiss in public?

what would a guy is always trying to kiss you in public?

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants to show off to the world. You know what, I saw that today and I find that REALY annoying, I was in a bus and all I ear is the sound of a penis going in a vagina (two people kissing on the seats in front of me and my seat was higher) the sound is SOOOO FKin annoying, pleaseee for the love of GOD get a room, we know your in love and you can;t hold yourself, I absolutely don;t give a sh*t, take her home or go back to his place and f**k all you want making whatever noise you want. You wanna call me jealous? OK fine say that, just go somewhere where you two are alone and have sex, I don;t want to see it (especially hear that mulching noise). Its just the sound that annoys me ( I know if its me I would not pay attention to the sound, but in public? people don;t need to hear it) So just don;t. I don;t do that in public so I don't know why people think the world sould see and listen to the sound of a wet p**y noise lol. Sorry lool

What Guys Said 11

• As in abnormally? Enjoys it more then the average guy? If so he could be somewhat of an exhibitionist. Sounds like a fun guy.

• I lived in France and developed a, er. 'taste' for it. I think it's a healthy example for youngsters.

• Um...that means he really likes you, and is affectionate, and wants to show the world his love.

All good things. :)

• It means that not enough people have shouted "Get a room!" at him yet.

• it means he is jus trying to show off and he is quite boastful about the girl also that since it's a rare phenomena for him he is sort of 'giving it back with vengeance" to everyone in sight just to prove that he can also be the one doing so (-:

• Hes not afraid to show his love for you, and he wants the whole world to know that.

• He is super excited about your relationship and wants to show off that he has a screamin' girl to the world. I've been there. It is nice.

• He thinks you're gorgeous and what to show everyone that you're his girl ;)

It's a good thing.

• He doesn't mind showing the world how much he likes you.

• He likes kissing you? seriously its not rocket science.

• He likes you, isn't afraid to show his feelings in public, he isn't embarrassed by you so he thinks your attractive. Be proud.

What Girls Said 6

• It means he wants to show you off to the world as his new girlfriend. At least he isn't ashamed to be around you.

• Yeah, he is totally showing his possession of you to others 'cause he thinks you are worth showing off. Or he finds you so appealing that he is drawn to kiss you without restraint. Or both.

• He wants to show you off

• that never happened to me!

• he's just an affectionate person that's not afraid to hide it

• depends...does he only do it in public? or is it equal in all areas?