Girl pays for lunch!!

I'm a guy and I invited a girl friend for lunch and she said ya so we went to have lunch. We are good friends and we feel conferable with each other and she always seem in a good mood when we hang out alone. But when we were about to leave for lunch I had my money out to pay but she paid for everything. I got confused because I invited her but she paid. Why did she do that, is it because she likes me and is shy in letting me know how she feels or is it something else?

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt it is because she likes you or that there is any hidden meaning. I think you are overthinking it to be honest.

More likely the reason is because she was feeling generous or because she felt bad about you paying all the time in hte past (if you did) or because she heard some sort of rumor that you were having financial problems so she thought she would be nice and pay for your lunch.

Usually if a girl likes a guy, she's not going to show it by paying for his food lol

What Girls Said 4

• she's prob just trying to be considerate and polite idk.. I don't think that's a sign she's into u.. there're better ways to say I like you then paying for your meal once.

• DId you ever think that she might just be being nice? Girls are capable of that, you know.

• Maybe she's just being nice and considerate, some girls do that. I don't think there are any "hidden messages", she was just being polite, even though you already had money out.

• Maybe she was being nice and simply paying for your lunch.

Girls are capable of doing that you know! Don't read too much into it

What Guys Said 0