Girl texted me twice after I ignored her?

She texts me first, is shy around me in person, etc... But anyway. We were talking today over text and she said something about an assumption she had about me which she would not say for fear of being wrong. Anyway, I got mad and sent her a simple 'OK.', after which she responded with an attempt to shift the conversation, and she texted me again after that telling me that she would text me until I answered lol. She also called me 'love'.

Should I pursue her or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• She really likes you ! Its so much easier to tell how you feel over a text message than in person. Seems like she'll do anything to please you, telling from the texts. The real question is do you like her, if so, are you willing to give back to what she is giving to you? Even though it doesn't seem like she wants much, she does want you to be there for her..and you guys already seem somewhat distant from each other so you'll have to deal that out now. She may be giving too much and your feeling suffocated, but she said "love" and she means it. Even if she didn't say it in person yet, she truly does mean what she says. She's probably waiting to see what you would say back, just to get the OKAY that the relationship you guys have are now prospering. If your in your 30's I'm just going to assume she's not very fair from that either...know that for women their time clock starts clicking and they wanna settle down, w. a secure man, maybe a kid, etc. by 40.Adding on, I hope w.e. it was that you got mad at her for was worth it because it seems like she is trying really hard just to get your attention as if this was the first date. Sometimes you have to pick and choose your battles because life is way too short. This one seems like a keeper, she wouldn't do anything tondisappoint you.

What Girls Said 3

• If you like her then yes

• Well, I think it's a matter if you like her or not... She definitely like you, that's for sure...

So, if you like her, then yes

If you dont, then let her down easy... don't text her back instantly, use one-worded responses, and don't use lol or ha ha or smileys.. she'll get the hint eventually lol

• If you decide not to pursue her, tell her your not interested. I think its rude when men ignore and leave us women clueless.

What Guys Said 0