Guy texting during playing video games?

so if a guy is going out with a chick and he texts while playing because he is a "good bf" does that mean he is a keeper? and if he doesn't text his not? what if its the other way around what if the girl is the one plaing video games does it matter if she texts or not?

im just wondering for your opinion I personaly don't think a guy is a keper only because he text while plaing lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I text people while I play video games often. It's nothing special.

What Guys Said 3

• ...thats ridiculous.

• Sort of some guys that stopped playing video games wants affection & attention :D

• If that's all you're looking for in a guy it should not be hard to find. Now if he uses his Target discount to get you video games cheaper, he might be a keeper. =P How's the job going? I see you survived Black Friday! =O

• ahhh lol well I'm not working anymore it was seasonal and plus I had to get out of work so I can help my mom out. lol but no I'm not looking for that I was just wondering because some people say these things so I was just wondering what people think

• I think there are far more important things. As to what they are... Well I guess you would have to get to know me to find that out. =P

What Girls Said 2

• Lol no. I've dated guys who have done this and ended up cheating. Its just one of those cliche things that people make up. They're either good boyfriends/girlfriends and its the right relationship for them or they aren't. A text and video game don't matter.

• that's not a very good way to judge partners to me,but what do I know (._.)

i think it's just being polite when you text someone back even if you're playing,and if your partner doesn't do that-he's just rude. yes,video games can be addictive,and yes,they're fun as hell-but I think partners>video games (unless it's not important and it's an online game,but the line between important and not is very thin)