My girlfriend has never dated other guys

I am my girlfriends first everything.

we've been together for a year everything been great

recently her grandma brought up the

"have you ever thought to date other guys"

i've never meet her grandma

this was the one thing that was always in the back of my mind but never wanted to bring it up.

my girlfriend said she would call me later. she said it was good and bad. so I'm a bit weird-ed out...

especially since we go to different colleges I don't want her to get some idea and hurt me... I really lover her.

should I be worried...?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure if you should be worried, but her grandmother does have a valid point. I dated A LOT of guys before I found "the one". I remember the first guy that I dated. I thought I was going to be with him forever. Looking back, I realize I had no idea what love and commitment were. Now, I'm happily engaged. My sister, on the other hand, has been dating the same guy since she was 15, and is now 19. She has never wanted to date anyone else. He is a nice guy, but I don't think he's the one for her. She has hung onto him so tightly, that she doesn't have any other friends, and doesn't even know how to act in from of other guys. She just seems so immature emotionally because she doesn't have any other experience. Just remember that everything happens for a reason. If it doesn't work out, let her go. She deserves a chance to learn more about what makes her happy, and you deserve a chance with someone that KNOWS what makes them happy. Don't dwell on it. Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• okay, I think you are your girlfriend just need to sit down and have an honest talk about it. you need to tell her your worries for the sake of your peace of mind and your relationship. the main thing is that you need to find out how she feels. if your connection is strong one comment from her grandma shouldn't suddenly make her question your entire relationship. but the best thing is just to have a good talk about it and when I say good--honest. ask what you are afraid to ask, say what you are afraid to say and get it out there...you will feel relieved afterward. good luck!

• No. She's young, she should date other guys, it's true. no offense, but chances are you guys are going to break up eventually and she's going to date someone else

What Guys Said 0