Girls: if you go on a 4th date with a guy, do you for sure like him and see him as relationship material?

Simple as the title says. Just curious...I'm going on my 4th date tomorrow :D

Most Helpful Guy

• heres from a guys perspective.. women know within 30 secs of meeting a guy and hearing him talk as to whether they like him or not. Most girls know in thier MIND on the 3rd date if a guy is a possible keeper or not. These girls who have commented are speaking womanese by not answering your question... For the ones that say..no it will take much longer...this is not true.. These girls are saying it will take more than four dates before they know EMOTIONALY aka in their HEART as to whether a guy is relationship material...(fall in love time) so to sum it all up... girls know by the 3rd date.. so If you're on the 4th date and you're smart... then your in business man!

• Well it's not looking good. We only kissed once before this because she said she's uncomfortable with that kind of stuff and then I tried on the date and she rejected it. Sooooo I'm feeling like sh*t now. She also said how's she just really wants to be friends. I feel terrible because she is honestly perfect in every way. We have had a great time on every date but then this...F my life.

• Because I'm challenging your opinion and you don't want that? If your opinion was so correct, you'd have a good answer for all of the things I said. I am calm right now. I'm down, sad, and a little depressed. Hyped up is the opposite of where I am right now.

• Ok... I want to answer all your questions.. but it sucks when I only have 500 characters to do so. this would be easier to talk by sending regular messages... would you agree to that? If so just message Me...bassman.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah if we made it to four dates then that would definitely mean I liked him. But it would take me a bit longer than that to see whether or not I saw him as relationship material.

• No it would take a few months for me to realize. If I was going on a 4th date it would be that he is fun, outgoing, & easy to talk to.

• What's YOUR view on 4th dates? How do you feel about this girl? You should definitely talk to her about where you see this thing going... Chances are, she feels the same way. And it's always better when everything's out in the open! Good luck :)

• Yep :) I'm going on a 4th date tomorrow, too! Haha

• (and I'm totally interested in a relationship with this guy -- however, every relationship's different, and moves at a different pace).

• it would take longer than 4 dates for me to be sure of either of those questions. If I am having a fun time going out with the guy, then each date I become progessively more interested in him, and seeing him as a potential relationship.

What Guys Said 0