She wants to take it slow and says to be patient but....

This girl I have been talking too says she really like me and wants to be with me but wants me to be patient and that guys scare her off when they move to fast... but the problem is she texts me 24/7? and wants me to call her like every night? I mean this makes no sense also she takes forever to text me back like 20+ min is this her way of testing my patients? can someone help me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow.. this is very interesting.. giving mixed signals is often a red flag. when she says she wants to take it slow.. typically means she's not interested in you.. yes I realize you may be going to fast for her.. but if she had high interest level.. she wouldn't say you're going too fast.. The textig thing is an easy fix. Stop texting this girl.. it will cut down on her confusing you. If you don't see her often and she texts you.. you could reply " hey.. lets talk about this on our next date". When she told you to be patient ... a good reply would have been.. "be patient for what"? When girls are being vague... call them out...make them explain what they mean.. Good luck man!

• how do I find out if her interest level is dropping or not?

• Thanks man I pretty much just cut her off on Facebook I mean damn it don't take 20 min to respond more than once lol

• There you go.. don't take anymore crap from a flakey woman... Your a busy guy.. you don't have time for it! Go find a girl who has time for YOU!

What Girls Said 2

• That's hard to tell. If she immediately stops texting it could be some sort of "test" or means she's done. The best way is to gauge that yourself when you speak her her in person. Look in her eyes. What do you see? If she's interested you'll know. If she's not, you can sense it. Sorry if it's not much help.

• well its obvious that she likes you. She is probabably very nervous and while waiting 20 minutes is very rude, maybe its not her fault. MAybe while she started texting you something comes up. And what she means by taking it slow is most likely trust. She doesn't want to fall for you as quickly as she is but I guess she just can't get enough of you.

• Interesting point of view.

What Guys Said 1

• Her saying that she wants to take things slowly could mean a number of things, such as waiting to having sex or not spending a lot of time together before she understands and feels comfortable with you.

• She seems to have High interest level in him... but with the mixed signals..he needs to figure out if her interest level is rising or falling. Before its too late. Women say and do things long before they ever leave.