I really love her so much and don't want her to leave me?

I'm still young and it's my first time I have a girlfriend , the problem is that she is shy and I'm a little bit shy too , sometimes when we are together I don't find anything to say and then there is this long silent moment , I'm afraid she will get bored and leave me so I really need an advice on how I can make a conversation with her even when I don't have anything to say because I really love her so much and don't want her to leave me .

Most Helpful Girl

• something I always do when I date someone is play a game called "randome question time!"

if you don't want it to sound weird while bring up the game just say 'you know what time it is!...random question time!" and ask her a question(: make sure their not to personal at irst tho! try somethnig like 'when was the last time you did something crazy fun? and what was it?" lol idk! just something like that(:

another thing is, your gonna have to break your shy shell. for you to not be shy around her you have to get to know her better and be comfortable around her.

What Girls Said 3

• if she is shy she probably feels the same way as you. I doubt she will get bored but she is more likely to feel like you can't be bothered to make the effort to try and talk to her. if you need something to say you could always start a game of truths but make sure you don't constently do this and after each answer try and talk about the answers. making a few jokes between you about silly little things tends to help convosations too

• If you are both quiet and shy, she probably feels the same way you do! The best thing to do is make plans and keep yourself busy! Have fun! Don't worry about having boyfriend-girlfriend time. Just get going and plan some fun activities!

• aww I had an relationship similar to yours and trust me the end was horrible... he broke my heart but don't worry try to ask how was her day or how much you love her trust me girls love to hear how beautiful they are or nice complements and try to make her laugh and play around with her make her have a good time with you try to always make her happy and cared... that's all you need to have a good relationship...

What Guys Said 1

• Create things to talk about with her(experience new things together, find interesting activities to do, and talk about things that you both enjoy). Just have fun and the conversation will flow.