Guys, what kind of girl do you prefer to date? Good or bad?

Women love bad boys but do guys also love bad girls?You know,those bold,confident,sexy,hot,dominating kinds of girls that are bewitching,or do you also prefer good girls,gentle,sweet,caring,shy and other femininity(it doesn't mean the bad girls aren't feminine)I have seen in several films and books,bad boys are generally attracted to the good girls for long term relationships and don't stick long with the bad girls.And girls why do find bad boys so beguiling?For me,it's the masculinity,the confidence,and etc etc.what are your reasons?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bold - indifferent

Confident - indifferent

Sexy - good

hot - good

dominating - bad

gentle - sometimes good

sweet - good

caring - good

shy - indifferentTBH, when guys talk about 'good girls/bad girls' it normally boils down to 'doesn't sleep around/sleeps around'. They tend to go for bad girls for fast hookups, and good girls when they want a girl who won't cheat on them in a monogamous relationship.

Women go for bad boys for both more often. The ability to have sex with a lot of women is a really useful genetic trait in men that women would (instinctively) hope to pass along to her sons. In a woman, having sex with a lot of men is actually a bad evolutionary strategy (since it doesn't result in more children, it just results in a higher chance that the less optimal guy gets her pregnant), so men don't find it attractive. Secondly, I think men have more of an instinctive worry about sexual fidelity in a monogamous partner. Women worry more about emotional fidelity. Traditionally, both were right to do so. The female's worry is that the male will leave her and give resources to a new family. The male's worry is that the woman gets impregnated by someone else and he raises someone else's kid (hence expiring from the genepool). Note that these aren't conscious thoughts, but our instincts have evolved to deal with them.

What Guys Said 4

• bad girls for one night stand, good girls for serious relation...

• She needs to be a good girl in order to give me a hard-on.

• I prefer innocence since I'm shy.

• The sweet, cutesy girls for me.

What Girls Said 2

• "Women love bad boys" really?

I don't think that is true at all, maybe to some but I do not think that all of us love bad boys. I personally don't.

A man can be muscular , fit, good looking and good guy and confident.

Not all confident guys are bad boys by the way.

• I do not love bad bous