Guys would you date a girl who is only 4'10?

I hate that people always make fun of me for being short but there's nothing I can do about it. I just didn't grow. Would you date someone this short? I never have anyone after me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care about height.. Would a girl who is 4'10" be willing to date a guy who is 6'5"? lol

• Yes I like tall guys.

• Really this is good news then :)

• definitely! :)

What Guys Said 29

• I've always been attracted to petite girls, so, yes, absolutely. And I'm not alone; lots of guys like petite girls.

For reference, I'm a foot taller than you at 5' 10".

• I love shorter girls. Most girls I've dated have been a foot shorter.

You are not unattractive because of your height. Try not to take the jokes too hard. There are guys, like me, that think you are attractive at that height. You just need to run into some. :-)

• if she is attractive and we get along together sure. My girlfriend is 5'2 nothing about her height bothers me in the slightest and if she was 3-4 inches shorter I'd love her just the same

..after all the saying is good things come in small packages right

• Yes, I would love the opportunity to date a lady such as you:)

• Size or height doesn't matter its the personality that counts, also women need to be the same and not judge a guy by his height. most act shallow about this an expect the man to accept them for who they are, which is a double standard.

• I agree. I'm not too picky about the guys height I don't think asking for a guy whos taller then me is too much to ask. I wish there were more guys like you out there.

• Thanks I'm 6"1 and dated girls 4"7 to 5"11, you can'tcontrol when your born or your heightall you can do is live your life the best you can.

• This is true.

• Just because a guy teases you about your height, doesn't mean he doesn't like it... There have been many studies that show that short women and tall men are more likely to have more kids... Why you ask? Because it's sexy. Being petite/short is a feminine trait. Men like women to be feminine...

• I would if everything else is in good order.

• Like?

• Just standard attraction things. Is she interesting/attractive/fun/sexy? Height is not a deal breaker for me no matter how tall or short. Don't sweat it. Yeah if all this other is good to go you would get stunted! :D

• yeah I would I had a crush on a short girl for a long time in middle school and high school up to my sophomore year she was maybe 4'10 she was so cute with the cutest face lol and had dark hair and blue eyes.

• i actually approached one... I think she was like 4 foot 9... she was so cute and attractive and her being short gave me all sort of sexual fantasies that I can do with her ! I am 5 foot 10 . Don't worry about teasing and stuff.. it is just that .. teasing.. but this doesn't mean they are not attracted.

• my ex is 4'10, iam only 5'8. love to date a 6' girl, just because I haven't before lol long legs mmmmmm

• Great things come in small packages

• I would if single.

Where do you live? some countries view height as a plus for women others view being petite as a plus.

• Connecticut in the United States.

• oh OK thanks.

in which countries height is a plus?

• I've had I crush on a girl all through high school about your height, quite, nice,smart, dark hair, very petite. I'm 5'11 and I found her the prettiest thing, always wanted to bend way down for a kiss or pick her up for one. Yet, I find women the same if not taller then me very attractive as well.

• I dated a girl that was 4'11" I don't think I'd mind one inch shorter at all ) Yes I'd date someone that's short, height really doesn't matter.

• I like women on the shorter side. But shorter women tend to be thicker. So it's really depends. Every woman I have dated has been 5'3 or under.

• I'd date a shortcake girl :)

• I am tall, 6'3", and I think short girls can be really cute and sexy. Height ain't a big deal for me. Short girls make me feel a little bit more manly.

• "Funsized." That's what my ex called her height. :-)

• Yes.

• I'd totally go for a small girl if she were cute. I'd also go for a tall girl if she were cute. The thing is I'm more into small boobs than height, and that doesn't matter if the girl is mean or not into they're this I like.

• Absolutely. I only date short girls. 5'4" and below.

• Yeah I'd date someone that height

• yeah then again I'm only 5ft6

• I sure would. I'm short myself so I wouldn't have a problem with it at all. Would you mind dating a short guy?

Btw, my sister is the same height as you and she has a long-term boyfriend and at the same time she still has guys pursuing her and wanting to date her. Don't stress.

• If she was good looking, sure.

• I would love love love short girls. Far more cute, feminine, cuddly and not at all intimidating or dominating. But then again I am not too big for a guy, would you date an average height guy?

• Yes of course.

• Maybe you would, but most short girls don't , and hence it sucks being on the shorter side for a guy.

• no because I'm 6'4" and I don't think she could handle this much beef.

• If I like her...

I like short girl ... Who are of legal age of course...

• Ya I'm 23 I think that's more then legal lol

What Girls Said 3

• If snooki is 4'8 And had multiple hook ups and bfs, so can u. There is hope for all short girls if she can get it done.

• Don't worry. Guys love it. People will probably always tease you, but don't take it seriously or personal.

• I probably wouldn't unfortunately, I'm 6ft 2 and I just find it difficult to be with someone that's quite small, of course I am able to overocme this if other things are going for the girl, sometimes the height difference is too much.

• Look at the plus side, you can date the short cute guys

• Finally, I am so smiling at all these. :) I'm 4'9 (Really short, I know) and I had doubted several times that guys would date such girls like me knowing I'm considerably short for my age (turning 20 soon). But after reading all these, it gave me hope. :)