He only texts me when he's bored, why?

The guy I like texts me a lot, but he's always texting me when he's at home, at a lame party, or "Bored." Except, he never asks me to do anything... Does that pretty much say he's not into me at all, I'm just his go to text person.

He was really into me, but didn't have the confidence to ask me out.

Most Helpful Girl

• umm well it doesn't really mean anything... why would he text when he's busy? and if he's not busy then he's probably bored... a good sign would be if he texts you after he got a promotion at work or if something really funny/cool happened and he just had to tell you about it... but you can not force those things, I think if he's talking to you then he must be at least a little interested. Maybe you should text him more often and about exciting things.

What Guys Said 1

• Not necessarily. This is the kind of thing that makes me hate texting. Texting is not so much of a form of communication as a time killer a majority of the time. If there is nothing pertinent to say, why would he drop what he's doing that's enjoyable to text you. My ex-wife used to get upset about the same thing. I'm not going to distract myself if I'm doing something to have a meaningless conversation.

What Girls Said 3

• he's not into you. he's just using you to kill time

• I usually only text when I'm bored too. I don't really think it says anything about if he likes you or not. If I'm busy doing something, I obviously won't be on my phone so...

• If he was interested in something a little more , He would ask you out . Some men just have women for things like that , Such as texting . So they can kill time .