Would you date a girl with a bigger nose than you?

As the question says... would you date a girl with a bigger nose than your own, and not mind it? Or if your nose is also bigger, would you date a girl like some of the pictures below?

By bigger, I'm not talking about anything that would make it in the Guinness World Records... just ones that are not the tiny little Hollywood button noses. Ones that are slightly wider and rounder, but straight.

And does the profile matter?

A few examples, some bigger, some smaller...

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

• Yes, I would.
  • No, I wouldn't.
  • It depends.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, why not

What Guys Said 16

• I actually kind of like the bigger nose notion. When you want to kiss the tip of their nose it feels so much cuter to kiss and it just makes the girl's other facial features stand out too!

• Why would her nose matter

• I wouldn't have a problem dating a girl with a bigger than nose than me...in fact the nose isn't something that I have ever thought about when checking out a girl lol.

• What kind of question is this? What has nose got to do with dating?

• What the...Those look normal to me.

• Like I said, some of the pictures show larger noses than others. I don't know where you live, but I live in an area with such tiny, thin noses that the examples I posted definitely are noticed. I agree that they're normal, but they are also different than what most media push.

(And I wasn't fishing for compliments, to clear that. I just feel pressure about it sometimes.)

• Well, alright. No, their nose wouldn't be the reason why I wouldn't date any of those.

• Hell I see nothing special about these noses myself.

• Yes of course I would, her nose doesn't matter to me, I want a kind girl that's a good person.

• Do anybody have any idea of who the first girl is or how to get in contact with her?

Not trying to sound like a weirdo, but she's absolutely perfect! The girl of my dreams, and I would walk backwards around the world wearing nothing but a gorilla suit if it meant I could be with her.
    I'm neither desperate or an internet creep, but once or twice in a lifetime you come across someone you know would be the perfect match for you, and you for her/him, I have that same feeling when I look at her.

Beside from the fact that none of them have a big nose, I think it's a ridiculous question and actually quite offensive. It's like posting pictures of people who are overweight and say "Would you date fat people?".
    What good could come out of that?

• Somebody has wayyyyyy too much free time on their hands to be caring about nose sizes. On that note though and seeing as how I should be constructively adding to this conversation, the size isn't something I would notice unless it was large and I have seen larger than the pics you showed us. Shape on the other hand could impact my view. Example, black chicks with noses that look like she pressed her nose on the glass and it stayed like that.

But in all seriousness, if a guy is so picky he doesn't like your nose, he has issues and you should probably move on.

• At first, I thought "don't you have anything better to do?" Then I saw the noses...

I think regular sized noses are good enough. Most people don't have huge noses or something. Also, beauty looks different in pictures than in real life.

• I think some of those noses are big, but some seem normal. However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• If you think ANY of those noses are big, you have never seen a truly big nose.

• I believe you. I may have never seen any bigger noses, but I still think those noses are big. Maybe I just have a small nose :(

• Sure, why not? And if she has a bigger nose than me, that's saying something.

• Fortunately for the girls I don't give physical appearance that much of a heavy weight. Though there are other things a girl can be born with or without that would make me turn her down no matter what.

• Like what? Sorry kinda curious

• Like what... Severely overweight (although it's not something that one can't change most fat people never manage to become thin ever) and too short.

Although there's this new consensus the media tries to indoctrinate that heavy girls are pretty too I don't buy into it. I'm just not one of them.

And about the height - I like tall girls because it means long legs. I'm not a butts/breasts man I'm a leg dude and ugly legs seriously turn me off.

• yeah if she's cute

• why not...girl should dress well and look happy.

• I wouldn't it doesn't look right. The idea that women are meant to be petite and feminine means small and fragile not big and strong.

• i don't honestly know if this be a big enough issue to decide if I'd date them or not

• Is this the kind of thing that you can't overlook so are projecting it onto other people?

• Could you better explain what you mean? I don't know how to answer your question, because I'm thinking of two possibilities of what you might mean, and I'd rather not assume. I'm not being judgmental of others and I'm not looking for reassurance - are those what you mean?

What Girls Said 15

• Um, those noses are totally normal.

• I clicked on a few of those links but stopped because those are not big at all! Girls with "Roman" noses get guys as well as girls with button noses. This is a non-issue. I mean geez, that one girl with the deep skin, dark hair and red lipstick is gorgeous.

• As a girl, I think men with big noses are very attractive, and one of my male friends has dated girls with a bigger nose that him, personally, I don't even think he noticed! Its not a common thing to compare noses with you girlfriend/boyfriend, at least not for me.

• I don't know where you live, but those are perfectly normal noses to me.

• I find people with big noses unattractive :) my opinion.

• Who on earth has 'must have a smaller noce than me' on their list of 'must-haves' in a partner?!?

• Yes if it was a male I would

• I don't think so especially with some black women, they talk about our noses a lot.

• sure why not...

• Haha you can not be serious. Am I being punked right now?No guy is going to reject you over your nose size, if he does he needs some serious help. Some girls got a big ass hump on their nose, ever seen it? Where they usually have broken their nose... and they still get boyfriends. Lol this question is still more funny I'm not sure if I can take this serious

• I'm a girl with a big nose and I've actually had guys tell me it looks exotic. My boyfriend says that was one of the things that was attractive about me. I don't understand it, but oh well :-P

• I have a big nose and it's crooked, and I don't like it sometimes. What is special about a girl having a big nose?

• Wow.

• Personally where I live everyone has a big Ol' nose .I myself have a bigger/meaty nose and so does my girlfriend and I have honestly never till now thought about mine, hers or anyone else nose for that matter it is something that I think shouldn't be taken into notice and really hold any meaning because someone's nose is really to me one the most insignificant parts of a person's physical traits. and for the guy that said no because big noses are masculine and whatever, are you that insecure you feel inferior to the size of a chick's nose lmfao, also my girlfriend is a ballet dancer she is extremely feminine in the way she carries herself , her mannerisms, and her speak and she is a small size 4 pants (Yea she is SO big and strong man her nose is bigger so that MUST mean she is a BIG huge scary Wrestler that drives monster trucks and lifts buses with her pulsing huge biceps YEAH Cough"sarcasm"cough)

• I do not care. I did it before though. When I date someone its for their personality not really their looks if he can rock his bog nose with confidence dress neatly and treat me with respect as a woman. The nose is the lease of his problems. I do find it hard though to date someone with a skin condition, you know the type that oozes stuff and leave sores behind? Yh that kind