My boyfriend hasn't contact me in 4 days now. What should I do?

Its been 4 days now since I last talk to my boyfriend. Last week we got in 2 arguments but made up. The whole week he was just grumpy and acted like he didn't want to talk to me. I don't know if he's doing this because of the 2 arguments but I doubt it since he's never did that before. When we make up everything is normally fine. I know he's been stressed because he said his dad lost his job and he said he had to find a job asap. I have tried to call him & text him but he doesn't reply. I don't know what to do anymore and I'm hurt because I'm being ignored.

At this point my feelings are hurt. I even tried to tell him that this is bothering me but as I stated before, he hasn't replied back to anything I send or when I call. Even if he was going through something I think he could at least call me once or text me telling me what's up or that he needs space. Should I just wait for him to call or contact me? Even if it takes 2 weeks?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, don't wait for him. He's ignoring you for some reason other than his dad's job. :/ I would send him a text "So I guess we're broken up now?" I know you don't want to break up, but he's ignoring you and that's unacceptable. He should talk things over with you or at least acknowledge what you have to say. It doesn't sound like you ticked him off at any point, so he's just being rude. Maybe he'll finally talk to you if you send him that text, or maybe he'll just agree, in which case, you're better off. Good luck to you!

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah it definitely sucks when your boyfriend/girlfriend ignores you. I say just wait a few more days. Don't text him or anything. I know its easier said than done but give it a try. He probably needs some space right now. (Whatever you do don't break up with him until you find the reason. It's crazy to break up with someone if you don't even know the reason)

• Yea I haven't texted or called him 3 out of the 4 days. I don't know why he's doing this I think its rude to just not say anything at all or reply. I see him on Facebook sometimes but he doesn't contact me. I've just been keeping my distance. I just hope he calls me soon. Even though I'm mad at him I still want to talk to him and I want to know why I'm being ignored because I don't like it at all.

• After a few more days should I call then? Or should I still wait until he calls me even though I tried to call and contact him before?

• The reason I'm giving you this advice is because me and my girlfriend went through the same thing. She told me to leave her alone. At first I really wanted to talk to her so I didn't listen to her. We had a fight and she told me that I didn't listen to her. So after that I left her alone like she told me. I didn't text her anything unless she texted me first like a good night or good morning. She then texted me like 2 days later to talk to me. 4 days isn't really that bad.

• Dump him, if he really loves you he would not treat you like that even if he had to loose his life let alone his father loosing his job, which is something he will probably eventually find again. You deserve better. Don't you think? Would real love be like this? It's an easy question! Think about it.

• Well no offense but you sound a little clingy. 4 days is not that bad, he may just be really busy and it sounds like he's really stressed. 2 weeks would be really long, so id say then start worrying.

• So I should just wait until he contacts me? How ever long that takes?

• I understand. But it still hurts =/ like today I saw him on twitter and he tweeted this girl but didn't call yet. And he was on Facebook a lot today too. It just hurt because I haven't done anything harsh to him.

• I disagree. I don't know any couples that go this long without contact (unless it's an extreme circumstance like one being deployed or out of the country). Especially when one of them has tried to get a hold of the other. What he's doing is very immature as he gave her no warning nor explanation. This is not how adults act. If it were me, I'd have broken up with him, or assume we were broken up, based on his behavior.

What Girls Said 4

• Do live very far away? Life happens and something might have messed up his phone and he may not even be getting the messages and have no other way to get in contact. If you don't live very far away, you might try going over there. No matter what, you need to tell him, firmly but calmly and politely, that you understand he may need time, space, or even a break, but he cannot expect you to wait around forever without any explanation.

• Ignoring someone who cares about you is inconsiderate and hurtful. I would just try to get by without contacting him. And when he decides to contact you again, make sure you don't let him off the hook easy. He needs to know that that was a d*** move and that you're not gonna put up with that again.

• I know it's hard and it hurts to be ignored but give him a few more days. This is called taking a break without breaking up. Usually when couple argue a lot they take a break to cool off about things and be happy again when they see each other. I've been in this situation before and the only advice is to wait. The more you text/ call him the less he wants to talk to you. Good luck!

• don't waste your time-I had an ex do this-wasted 2 months to try and get him to talk when he was just over it---move on-he is clearly immature to not even talk-they don't change either