He's shorter than me! How do I handle him physically?

I've recently started seeing this guy and long story short: he's perfect, we have so much instant chemistry it's ridiculous.

Everyone loves us together, and says we're adorable and should make babies. I'm perfectly fine with that.

It's also my first courtship in awhile, like A WHILE. And he's about two to four inches shorter than me. Honestly after the first three days of us talking, I didn't even notice it. We both make each other feel comfortable, he takes the lead and make me feel safe.

Just physically, everything is odd! I don't know how to cuddle with him, or kiss him with out it being awkward or uncomfortable for him.

I'm just sooooooooooooo, idk.

Most Helpful Guy

• ummm OK you're under 18 and this is your first "courtship" in a while? well if you are over 18 id say just suck it up and get used to it, if you really like him his shortness shouldn't bother you in the least. on s lighter note at least some girls out there date shorter guys. so many girls cut men out of their lives because of height. its sickening how vain people are these days.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm 6'2" and my wife is 4'10". Despite those dimensions we make all physical activities work for us in our own way, and we both enjoy it. If the situation were reversed I'd be all for having a taller girl on me. :) I see nothing wrong with height differences; I'd just hope that the woman felt the same way.

In my case, my wife got over our height differences after the first couple of months together. By the time we were married, no one batted an eyelash at our difference in height.

• Haha honestly I couldn't do it! sorry if it comes off as mean but he shoulda known better than that! and you too otherwise you wouldn't be on here! sorry once again but I still wish you both best of luck :)

• Ok I'm short and most girls are taller than me. Just either stand up straight and hug him chest to face lol or bend over. I assure you if you make it weird than it will be. If it seems natural than it will be.

• Sounds like you need to get over it. Ask him if he has any issues with your height. I used to feel small around taller women, now I am over it and love tall women. Its a stupid thing that our culture has ingrained in us from childhood. Men are supposed to be tall and buff, women are supposed to be skinny models. If you feel great around him, and he feels the same, then get over it!

• Lol. If he's not stressing it, then you shouldn't. Kiss him like you would any guy. Lol just don't like try to pick him up on anything. How tall are you anyway? Just out of curiousity.

• I really don't think it's weird when the guy is shorter. So don't worry about that. And well, how do think guys deal with shorter girls? =/

• Ok. Tall/Short, skinny/fat...what does it matter? If you two are really into each other let Love work for you. Sounds like you maybe worried what others think as well. You do what right for you. If You two really love each other, stick with him.

• You need to tell him to buy some stilts in order for this relationship to even work

What Girls Said 0