Truth or dare on the first date?

Ok getting to know someone can be pretty difficult as you may not know what their boundaries are and they might not know yours. I have a date on Friday and I was thinking of playing a little game similar to truth or day where she can ask me 4/5 questions about ANY topic she wants with amnesty for these questions. Would you go for it if your date asked?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think as long as they didn't turn potentially p*rnographic or more than mildly sexual/explicit, that would be a pretty awesome idea :P

• Thanks :) Well I have nothing to hide so she could ask me whatever she wants with no judgments so she could set the limit for what she asks or answers

+1 for the Keane pro pic. Brilliant band

• It'd be a good sign for her too since that would display your honesty ^_^

Omg yes aren't they awesome? :'3 My favorite band, they're so sweeeeet :3

What Girls Said 4

• I think just "the question game" is a good idea- just asking questions back and forth. Good way to get to know each other.

• i think this would work well! I would like a guy to do this so I can find out a few things that I may be worrying about I would go for it I'm sure she would be very pleased your giving her the option :)

• It could be interesting.

• Yeah why not?

What Guys Said 1

• that sounds like a good idea. Its a good way to get to know each other without awkwardly asking weird questions. At least this way she knows it might get in depth and she is okay with it.